Psychic Infinity

wwhsdjhudj

All this talking about decks is making me want to improve one of my own decks! What do you guys think? Already at a 80% win rate with this XD

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 16

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

2 Aegislash-EX PHF 65

3 Bronzor PHF 60

3 Bronzong PHF 61

1 Heatran PHF 63

1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

2 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54

2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 64

Trainer Cards - 31

1 Magnetic Storm FLF 91

3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

2 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

1 Dimension Valley PHF 93

3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

1 Skyla BCR 149

2 Mewtwo Spirit Link BKT 144

2 Float Stone PLF 99

2 Level Ball AOR 76

3 VS Seeker ROS 110

1 Parallel City BKT 145

1 AZ PHF 91

1 Lysandre FLF 104

3 Ultra Ball ROS 93

4 Professor Sycamore PHF 101

Energy - 13

4 Double Colorless Energy PHF 111

9 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

personally, I think magnetic storm might be a bit pointless here. it provides very little auxiliary damage (pretty much only against SOME dark types)

How much do you actually use it? Maybe a muscle band instead? that may provide a better alternative. Or maybe a tool retriever/eco arm to make sure your tools don't run out

Vanishing Strike would eat this alive jk :P

But i doubt this will have any consistency with a 2-2 line tbh, at the very least 3-3 thou i personally prefer 4-4, and you also have many useless cards Like Magnetic Storm & Parallel City i just don't see how those help !

Anyways Psy Infinity M Mewtwo was overhyped too much, it doesn't hold a candle to VS M Mewtwo !

did u take this off the endless power about mewtwo lol. it looks just like that deck but with some extras.

here is my modifications to it:

Pokémon - 14

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
2 Aegislash-EX PHF 65
2 Bronzor PHF 60
2 Bronzong PHF 61
1 Heatran PHF 63
1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71
2 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54
2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 64

Trainer Cards - 33

2 Dimension Valley PHF 93
3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
1 Skyla BKT 148
2 Float Stone BKT 137
2 Level Ball NXD 89
3 VS Seeker PHF 109
2 Max Elixir BKP 102
1 AZ PHF 117
1 Lysandre FLF 90
4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
4 Professor Sycamore XY 122

Energy - 13

9 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

i added valley took the other stadiums out and added max either and also lowered the metal links dude to 2-2. as 3-3 seems to much for this deck. but this is my take on it.

other then that it was pretty good with the way it was. just more valley and max elixer is a good addition.

edit: if you have 3 mewtwos and 3 megas i would do that or if u want to do 2-2 then i would add some dailga-ex so you can have some block from ex attacks til mewtwo is up and running.

I'd say get rid of Heatran and Aegislash go down to a 2X2 line of Bronzong, go to 3X3 Mega Mewtwo, and put in a 2X2 line of Zoroark. And get rid of Magnetic Storm.

But for Mega Mewtwo Y right now i'm preferring Trevenant (both the old XY and the new BKP), with a mix of Dimension Valley and Shrine of Memories.

personally, I think magnetic storm might be a bit pointless here. it provides very little auxiliary damage (pretty much only against SOME dark types)

How much do you actually use it? Maybe a muscle band instead? that may provide a better alternative. Or maybe a tool retriever/eco arm to make sure your tools don't run out

Ok, I was using it to just help against psychic resistance so I can always hit that perfect KO damage against an ex, but I see your point!

Vanishing Strike would eat this alive jk :P

But i doubt this will have any consistency with a 2-2 line tbh, at the very least 3-3 thou i personally prefer 4-4, and you also have many useless cards Like Magnetic Storm & Parallel City i just don't see how those help !

Anyways Psy Infinity M Mewtwo was overhyped too much, it doesn't hold a candle to VS M Mewtwo !

Parallel City helps cleanse my field of those ridiculous shaymin!!! And nope, M Mewtwo Y is better! XD

did u take this off the endless power about mewtwo lol. it looks just like that deck but with some extras.

here is my modifications to it:

Pokémon - 14

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

2 Aegislash-EX PHF 65

2 Bronzor PHF 60

2 Bronzong PHF 61

1 Heatran PHF 63

1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71

2 Mewtwo-EX NXD 54

2 M Mewtwo-EX BKT 64

Trainer Cards - 33

2 Dimension Valley PHF 93

3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

1 Skyla BKT 148

2 Float Stone BKT 137

2 Level Ball NXD 89

3 VS Seeker PHF 109

2 Max Elixir BKP 102

1 AZ PHF 117

1 Lysandre FLF 90

4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

4 Professor Sycamore XY 122

Energy - 13

9 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

i added valley took the other stadiums out and added max either and also lowered the metal links dude to 2-2. as 3-3 seems to much for this deck. but this is my take on it.

other then that it was pretty good with the way it was. just more valley and max elixer is a good addition.

edit: if you have 3 mewtwos and 3 megas i would do that or if u want to do 2-2 then i would add some dailga-ex so you can have some block from ex attacks til mewtwo is up and running.

No I did not take this deck, I had it since BreakThrough came out, someone who can vouch for me is Chawky XD I am pretty sure he remembers wiping the floor with me then

I'd say get rid of Heatran and Aegislash go down to a 2X2 line of Bronzong, go to 3X3 Mega Mewtwo, and put in a 2X2 line of Zoroark. And get rid of Magnetic Storm.

But for Mega Mewtwo Y right now i'm preferring Trevenant (both the old XY and the new BKP), with a mix of Dimension Valley and Shrine of Memories.

Why get rid of heatran and aegislash? Zoroark is highly situational with its damage output and cannot take much use of bronzongs ability. Heatran and Aegislash can however. Aegislash is great against all those special energy needing decks (pretty much every deck in the game) and heatran will become a neccessity when safeguard carbink comes in with the next set. I do see your point in adding possibly a Trev Line to stop an opponent. And also, Bronzongs are easily Lysandred or put away with sycamore, so I run a 3-3 just in case and it ends up saving me sometimes XD

Ok, I was using it to just help against psychic resistance so I can always hit that perfect KO damage against an ex, but I see your point!

Parallel City helps cleanse my field of those ridiculous shaymin!!! And nope, M Mewtwo Y is better! XD

No I did not take this deck, I had it since BreakThrough came out, someone who can vouch for me is Chawky XD I am pretty sure he remembers wiping the floor with me then

Why get rid of heatran and aegislash? Zoroark is highly situational with its damage output and cannot take much use of bronzongs ability. Heatran and Aegislash can however. Aegislash is great against all those special energy needing decks (pretty much every deck in the game) and heatran will become a neccessity when safeguard carbink comes in with the next set. I do see your point in adding possibly a Trev Line to stop an opponent. And also, Bronzongs are easily Lysandred or put away with sycamore, so I run a 3-3 just in case and it ends up saving me sometimes XD

it was joke when i said it tho. but idk if u tried mine but mine i have a 85% win rate with it.

Zoroark can benefit from Bronzong just fine. Zoroark is pretty standard in any deck that uses Bronzong because it lets you get the active back to the bench where you can use Bronzong to load more energy onto it. It is also useful in rescuing your Bronzongs when they get Lysandered out. 

If you are playing Mega Mewtwo then that's your main attacker, where all of your energy should be going. If you are putting energy onto Heatran then that's a problem. Zoroark also complements Mega Mewtwo better than Aegislash because it can use Double Colorless, whereas its bad to play those onto Aegislash. You have mega Mewwo as the main attacker and Zoroark to deal with Safeguarders.

Archived