why was the yvetal rotation removed?

thepokestaller

It was a mistake on our end.  The Yveltal bundle is planned for release next week.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

It was a mistake on our end.  The Yveltal bundle is planned for release next week.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

That's a relief. I really wanted to get that Yveltal bundle, so I'm really glad to hear it's comming next week xd

Good Thing i got both of them quickly when they released.

However,

Many players are wondering if you guys mistakenly removed and forgot about the Espeon Sleeves and Deckbox.

Good Thing i got both of them quickly when they released.

However,

Many players are wondering if you guys mistakenly removed and forgot about the Espeon Sleeves and Deckbox.

Espeon deck box and sleeves? I missed these.

Yeah, I was wondering why there are no Espeon sleeves and deckboxes in the shop. :(

I asked about the Espeon sleeves and deckboxes in Mike's and the answer I got was that it's in the Very Long List xd So it's probably not comming back for a very long time, sadly.

I asked about the Espeon sleeves and deckboxes in Mike's and the answer I got was that it's in the Very Long List xd So it's probably not comming back for a very long time, sadly.

man. all these feels running down my face. feels bad, man.

Sooo glad I checked the forums for this one. When I saw both bundles I was about 50 tokens short, came back the next day and the Yveltal bundle was gone. Was heartbroken cause I just put together a Dark Deck. (Don't really care about Xerneas bundle cause I already have 3 Xerneas in my Gardevior deck.)

Buuut now that I see I got a week to make up the difference, I might just get the Xerneas bundle as well. :D

Archived