Shop Dude March 16

Puchin

Today (March 16, 2016) after the shop update, for a moment besides a Xerneas pack in the shop, also he appeared a Yveltal Pack, but this last one then disappears.

The Yveltal pack
will be available the next week ???

Today (March 16, 2016) after the shop update, for a moment besides a Xerneas pack in the shop, also he appeared a Yveltal Pack, but this last one then disappears.

The Yveltal pack will be available the next week ???

Wow that's lame xd You're right, the Yveltal set is gone. I was in the middle of grinding tokens for it when I saw this q.q I seriously hope you're right and they put it back next week.

there suppose to be a charizard in shop but its not there. atleast the march 16th update was for that

Oh. No, the Charizard box is not supposed to be in the shop. What the update did was make the Charizard box codes reedemable.  

Oh. No, the Charizard box is not supposed to be in the shop. What the update did was make the Charizard box codes reedemable.  

no it actually said in shop in the tournment closed post

no it actually said in shop in the tournment closed post

I'm pretty sure that the charizard box is a physical tcg product. If I'm wrong that'd be awesome though xd

EDIT: I just went to check and it clearly says that the Charizard EX box is sold as a physical TCG product that comes with a code. What the update did (among other things) is activate the code. It will not be sold in the token store.

Archived