Aegislash Deck

Lahlia

Hi! I really like the Aegislash cards, and I've been fortunate to get a few from that evolution tree as well as an EX.

I don't have a lot of cards, but this is the deck as it is right now:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 12

1 Aegislash-EX PHF 65
2 Honedge PRC 98
2 Doublade PRC 99
1 Aegislash XY 86
2 Honedge BKP 60
2 Doublade BKP 61
2 Aegislash BKP 62

Trainer Cards - 32

1 Sacred Ash FLF 96
2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
3 Professor's Letter XY 123
2 Wally ROS 94
1 Dimension Valley PHF 93
2 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94
4 Shauna PHF 104
2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
2 Evosoda XY 116
2 Potion KSS 37
1 Steel Shelter PHF 105
3 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134
2 Repeat Ball PRC 136
1 VS Seeker PHF 109
2 Level Ball NXD 89

Energy - 16

6 Psychic Energy Energy 5
4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
6 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I'm wondering what sort of cards would make the deck better and more competitive so that I can start trying to target packs that will help me.

I play a similar deck. I would take out two shaunas and add two vs seekers. I would also use heavy balls instead of repeat balls to grab aegi-ex or the evos.

My deck also uses bronzong to get discarded metal energy back to the field which you can't do at all now.

Lastly, I also have forretress to add free damage counters to help out aegislash. It's a fun deck to play.

Almost forgot, every deck needs 1-2 switch or float stone. Hope this helps.

I play a similar deck. I would take out two shaunas and add two vs seekers. I would also use heavy balls instead of repeat balls to grab aegi-ex or the evos.

My deck also uses bronzong to get discarded metal energy back to the field which you can't do at all now.

Lastly, I also have forretress to add free damage counters to help out aegislash. It's a fun deck to play.

Almost forgot, every deck needs 1-2 switch or float stone. Hope this helps.

I think I have heavy balls and was thinking about them. Only 1 vs. Seeker right now, what packs can I get those from?

I'm not sure what forretress is, but I think I also have some Bronzongs available to me.

I already added in switch, since I don't have float stone. Do you know what packs float stone comes from?

Thank you for the help!

EDIT:

I'll post an updated deck list soon.

EDIT EDIT:

I think I have the wrong kind of Bronzong! =[

Vs seeker - phantom forces

Float stone - breakthrough

I would try to trade for the cards. The vs seeker is more important than the float stone though so at least try to get them.

Vs seeker - phantom forces

Float stone - breakthrough

I would try to trade for the cards. The vs seeker is more important than the float stone though so at least try to get them.

Trading costs tokens, right?

Trading is done with cards. You win the cards through tournaments or buying the cards IRL and redeeming codes.

I run 2 forretress. Usually what ends up happening is aegi-ex blocks Pokemon from attacking while I setup my team.

If you need some cards, I have some cards I can trade to you to start you off.

Trading is done with cards. You win the cards through tournaments or buying the cards IRL and redeeming codes.

I run 2 forretress. Usually what ends up happening is aegi-ex blocks Pokemon from attacking while I setup my team.

If you need some cards, I have some cards I can trade to you to start you off.

When I tried posting a public trade though, it wanted to charge tokens. The only other trades I've been able to make are with friends.

When I tried posting a public trade though, it wanted to charge tokens. The only other trades I've been able to make are with friends.

If you can buy them from a company with packs, they will have you send them a friend request. Then you can send your order. Different companies may have different protocol, so check their rules to make sure.

Yes, it costs a small amount of tokins to post public trades. Always post for only 8 hours. If it isn't gone in 8 hours then its not a good trade.

There are also websites where you can buy pack codes for between about $0.40 and $1.00. This can be a good way to get started if you don't mind spending $10-$20 to get going.

I recommend playing a lot of Theme Deck tournaments to get free tradeable packs in the game.  The basic XY decks are the best, so you don't even need to buy and theme decks to get going.

You get the tokens back if there trade goes through.

Archived