[GAME] Chat - Can't report a specific player

RogueSpecter

Been trying to report this individual for days now, when ever I get randomly paired with him in VS. there is always rude and harassing comments from him. Tried reporting several times but the button isn't working for some reason client side. At any rate, sent a support request and though that I'd post here as well. 

Would still like to submit my report against the individual, but don't want to post it publicly due to me not being sure about the ToS issues and reporting publicly. Can a mod allow me to submit my report privately? Would be greatly appreciated. 

Been trying to report this individual for days now, when ever I get randomly paired with him in VS. there is always rude and harassing comments from him. Tried reporting several times but the button isn't working for some reason client side. At any rate, sent a support request and though that I'd post here as well. 

Would still like to submit my report against the individual, but don't want to post it publicly due to me not being sure about the ToS issues and reporting publicly. Can a mod allow me to submit my report privately? Would be greatly appreciated. 

If the report button was bugged, the only other thing you could do is send a support ticket, which you already did. You could take screenshots and send them through the ticket as well.

As you correctly guessed, making the report public (as in, posting his name on a thread, so this post is perfectly fine) is against the ToS.

It's really sad to hear that some people would have this kind of attitude, and I'm sure that sooner or later the report will get to the support team, and the player will be either warned, banned, or banned if he refuses to listen to the warnings. I think you've already done everything that could be done, so all you can do now is hope you don't get matched up against him again, and if you do (and if he keeps pestering you), you should send a new report.

Hello RogueSpecter!

My apologies for the delay! You can report a player through support ticket, as it seems you have. I'll go ahead and close this thread so we can leave all further investigation to the support team. :)

Thanks for your report!

Archived