Untradeable Mega-EXs!

Tesagk

Not a real rant. But seriously, I can't tell if I have good luck or bad luck. I keep getting so many Mega-EXs for Pokemon I don't have the EX for from my free packs. =(

p.s. How do I upload a screen shot?

you can't upload a screen shot. cards you get from free packs are not tradeable. you can only trade cards you got from your own codes or that you won from a tournament.

i feel sorry for ya man. megas can be hard to beat. but if your there weakness you can easily beat em if you can do high dmg in one hit.

you can't upload a screen shot. cards you get from free packs are not tradeable. you can only trade cards you got from your own codes or that you won from a tournament.

Oh, this was more a joke/rant. I'm well aware I can't trade them, which is frustrating, because I have more Mega-EXs than EXs, and I only have two Mega-EXs for EXs I currently have.

When you're still building a collection, it gets frustrating.

Oh, this was more a joke/rant. I'm well aware I can't trade them, which is frustrating, because I have more Mega-EXs than EXs, and I only have two Mega-EXs for EXs I currently have.

no sorry if i sounded that way. to be hoenst i thought you was meaning unbeatable megas. sorry.

I know the feels man, So many Locked awesome cards that cant be traded :(

Archived