[CARD] Charizard (Generations #RC5) - When Shrine of Memories (Primal Clash #139) was in play, using the Recall attack resulted in fizzle animation

marrrkk

The recall attack has been working fine when I used it, that is until I faced an opponent who played Shrine of Memories. 

With shrine out and 1 energy on my charizard, when I click on Charizard, recall shows up as a selectable attack and call for support was off to the left.

I selected recall so I could choose to use charmeleon's slash attack, but charizard just skipped straight to the no effect "whif" that pokemon do when nothing happens.

I suspect that it has something to do with how shrine reads "you must have the necessary energy", but even then I should still have been able to select "call for support" with recall but that didn't show up either just straight to whif.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi marrrkk!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived