Jump to content

Legacy Celebi Genesect Deck Help


atgarnett

Recommended Posts

This is my list for the upcoming legacy format, could I get some help tuning it?

 

Pokémon - 10

 

1 Smeargle (CoL) 

3 Celebi Prime

3 Genesect-EX

2 Virizion-EX 

1 Jirachi-EX 

 

Trainer Cards - 37

 

3 Switch

2 Colress Machine

1 G Booster

3 Professor Juniper 

4 Bicycle 

1 Shadow Triad

3 Skyla 

1 N

3 Professor Oak's New Theory 

3 Skyarrow Bridge 

1 Super Rod 

4 Ultra Ball 

1 Energy Retrieval 

2 Dual Ball 

1 Tool Scrapper 

4 Junk Arm 

 

Energy - 13

 

4 Plasma Energy 

9 Grass Energy 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I run a similar deck. I use Genesect EX for good firepower and Virizion EX as backup.

 

I recommend some Energy Retrievals to pull energy out of discard  (G Booster is an energy sucker.)

 

Overall great deck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe toss out an ultra ball and add another dual ball. The way I see it, you have all basic pokemon in this deck and ultra ball will just be tossing out extra cards that you may need. Now mind, you have a 25% chance that you will get nothing, but if you also have a 25% to get 2 as well as a 50% chance to get 1, its all really up to how well you think your chance are and if getting rid of 2 cards are worth it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...