[MAC] Crashing - Won't Seem To Work Properly...

LilyDragon12345

Hello friends of the pokemon world, I want to tell you that recently, I started up may game, its all the same thing, as usual. Then my game freezes... I force quit but that didn't work. So, I restarted my computer. The next time I came in, ( I can't describe it well) It was all static- like and the colors of the game were mixed up. I deleted the game and emptied my trash (Mac Computer) and reinstalled it, and it STILL happened. So can anyone PLEASE explain this problem?

Thanks,

LilyDragon12345

Maybe Reinstall Your Mac OS (With a bootable disk) then Install Pokemon TCG

If this doesn't work well I don't know

I hope this helps :)

Hello friends of the pokemon world, I want to tell you that recently, I started up may game, its all the same thing, as usual. Then my game freezes... I force quit but that didn't work. So, I restarted my computer. The next time I came in, ( I can't describe it well) It was all static- like and the colors of the game were mixed up. I deleted the game and emptied my trash (Mac Computer) and reinstalled it, and it STILL happened. So can anyone PLEASE explain this problem?

Thanks,

LilyDragon12345

Are you running OS X 10.11.3 (El Capitan)?

I just upgraded my OS from 10.10 and am now having the same issues you are describing. :(

Archived