Trade Issue

Blaziken85

I started playing with PTCGO back in the beta, and accumulated a lot of rare cards over that time. Eventually I took a break from the game in real life, so I traded most of my valuable stuff away back then. Now, i'm picking the game up again and am getting private offers for the cards that I traded away before an no longer have (example would be, FA Juniper, Seismetoad EX, and various other ultra and secret rares being asked for in exchange for some of my wants). It's problematic because I try and make a trade with someone to finish my deck that I would like to test, and they ask for said cards that I don't own. Is there any way to fix this, or for it to show that I don't actually own those cards? Thanks!

The cards that you don't have anymore are still tagged for trade, so people can offer for them, even though you can't accept their offers.

If you go to Collection, click "Filters", tick the "For trade" check box. Then apply your filters. Untick "Show Owned" and tick " Show not owned ". This will show all of the cards that you don't have but are still tagged. From there you can remove the trade tag. 

Once you have finished untagging, go back into filters, but do not change anything. Just click Apply again. All of the cards you untagged should not be shown in the collection viewer.

Please note that you will have to do this in every tab (Pokémon/Trainers/Energy). There is no filters for coins/gameplay/Avatar so you will have to do that manually.

Thanks for your help! While the filter does show the cards that I used to have for trade after I have applied everything you said to, there is no "for trade" tag for me to untag. I do remember these cards being for trade though, and it still shows that I do have them for trade, there is just no option for me to untag them. Any idea on what I can do now? 

Thanks!

Okay, i forgot about that bug. The game used to let you untag stuff you didnt own, but now it  doesn't. I would report this to the developers (it's already a known issue, but just to give them more incentive/momentum)

Hope you get a fix!

Archived