[CARD] Xerneas-EX (Unnamed) - This card doesn't appear in deck when searching

AshDragneel

My Xerneas EX will not show up in my decks when I play, as in it makes it seem like it isn't even in the deck. I have checked, it is in the deck, it also says 60 cards in the deck when I play. Even when I play the card Pokemon Fan Club (Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.) it will not show up. I have checked Xerneas EX is a basic pokemon.

My Xerneas EX will not show up in my decks when I play, as in it makes it seem like it isn't even in the deck. I have checked, it is in the deck, it also says 60 cards in the deck when I play. Even when I play the card Pokemon Fan Club (Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon, reveal them, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.) it will not show up. I have checked Xerneas EX is a basic pokemon.

How many copies of Xerneas EX do you have in your deck? If you run a low amount (specially so if you have only 1), and you've played a small amount of games with it, there is a good chance the reason you can't find it is because your Xerneas EX has been in your prizes every time you've checked using something like Pokemon Fan Club.

If you have multiple copies (specially if you have 3 or 4) and/or if you've already played several games with it and you've yet to find the Xerneas EX once, then it is more likely than this is a bug. 

I know this is a stretch, but it has and still happens to me XD, but maybe the Xreneas was already in play. I know(especially with Jirachi-EX which I normally run 1 of), I will go second and be formulating my plan and looking at my hand and I will top deck it and try to search for it and not realize it and end up thinking it is prized while it is in my hand and I am just being an idiot! XD

Hi AshDragneel!

Did the other Trainers' suggestions help? Let us know if you continue to experience this consistently. :)

Archived