Selling 50x Generations Celebi Sleeves ! 1 RS or 2bp or 4 xy each!

mmalik2

Yeah I have 50x celebi sleeves in stock. Im selling each sleeve for a rs pack or 2 bp packs or 4 xy packs :)

umm dude, it's usually not a good idea to let how many of an item you have.. 50 sleeves in stock means a public opinion:

1. you are definitely taking a fairly large profit (since you find the need to sell so many)

2. you would probably run into a loss if nobody buys (meaning that they could haggle and get It for lower from you if nobody buys)

most traders say they have at max 10 of an item (even if they have more) so that nobody really gets stunned by a number like 50.. just saying

Do you also have the Celebi Promo card I suppose (50 of them at least xD)

Would you consider to trade 1x Celebi Promo+1x Celebi sleeves in exchange of 1x Mew Promo+1x Mew Sleeves?

I know it's not the trade you are looking for and probably you have some of the Mew stuff too but I have 2x Mew "pack" and 0 Celebi's so I would love to have 1 of each.

Would be more like a help trade than a profit one. If fits you (or not) just let me know. Thank you.

Do you also have the Celebi Promo card I suppose (50 of them at least xD)

Would you consider to trade 1x Celebi Promo+1x Celebi sleeves in exchange of 1x Mew Promo+1x Mew Sleeves?

I know it's not the trade you are looking for and probably you have some of the Mew stuff too but I have 2x Mew "pack" and 0 Celebi's so I would love to have 1 of each.

Would be more like a help trade than a profit one. If fits you (or not) just let me know. Thank you.

Dont have any celebi promos sorry :( but we can trade sleeves just for helping you. add me :)

Dont have any celebi promos sorry :( but we can trade sleeves just for helping you. add me :)

I would like the "full set". Anyway, thanks a lot :D

How many Celebi Sleeves can I get for 1 Gen Pack?

I'll give you any 6 (Mew or Celebi, card or sleeves) for a Generations pack.

I'll give you any 6 (Mew or Celebi, card or sleeves) for a Generations pack.

Its a good offer I think just go with him .

Archived