the new power tins

Xensor

where can i get them at?

how much are they?

are they tradeable?

or all but 7 is locked?

when are these coming out if they are not yet.

P.S: i didnt know where to post this. so i thought this would be the spot sorry.

where can i get them at?

gamestop, amazon, walmart, etc.

how much are they?

$19.99 USD

are they tradeable?

They come with a code that give you a playable deck, deck box and promo card. The deck box and promo are tradeable. I am sure the cards within the playable deck are tradeable as well.

or all but 7 is locked?

?

when are these coming out if they are not yet.

They are available now.

P.S: i didnt know where to post this. so i thought this would be the spot sorry.

oh ok. well i remade the deck from the list it gave on the forum, tho i dont have all the cards, mystery energy and rat line. i would say its not a good standard deck for vs mode tho.

Honestly, they are very expensive and give very bad packs inside.

You get one pack of each:

Flashfire

Phantom Forces

BREAKthrough

BREAKpoint

I think atleast two of them are too old for now - but it is the same as always as Pokémon tries to get rid of their old packs this way, well you probably can't blame a company trying to get the most of profit in getting away the unsold and old packs.

So the best is obviously the Mewtwo tin as the promo EX is the so called good Mewtwo with useful attacks and which most players play when they are in standard mode.

Honestly, they are very expensive and give very bad packs inside.

You get one pack of each:

Flashfire

Phantom Forces

BREAKthrough

BREAKpoint

I think atleast two of them are too old for now - but it is the same as always as Pokémon tries to get rid of their old packs this way, well you probably can't blame a company trying to get the most of profit in getting away the unsold and old packs.

So the best is obviously the Mewtwo tin as the promo EX is the so called good Mewtwo with useful attacks and which most players play when they are in standard mode.

yea but the poke that is with it is barely good. meowistic can be decent but only to get mewtwo up and running faster. but other then that blah.

Just got the mewtwo tin yesterday, happy with the purchase due to the tin looking pretty sweet as well as having the x2 promo mewtwo ex's and the deck-box in game :) Other than that, yeah, pretty lackluster....

oh ok. well i remade the deck from the list it gave on the forum, tho i dont have all the cards, mystery energy and rat line. i would say its not a good standard deck for vs mode tho.

what is the deck list that comes with the tin?

what is the deck list that comes with the tin?

The only tradable cards in the tin are

1 copy of the tin Promo

6 Foil Basic Energy

1 Themed Deck box

really and its 13 dolalrs yea no thanks. i can make a better deck anyway then what it has in it. i am using fairy with my mewtwo

Archived