[GAME] Trading - Some unowned cards cannot be untagged for trade

Jigglypuffan

I choose to remove all the card i have tagged for trade.. but i realize he haves a little bug..

i have some card i can't remove the tag for trade... i explain..

1- if you have the card unlock you can its normal..

2- if you don't have the card unlock but you have it lock , you can its normal... ( you have right click on the mouse to zoom the card to see the option).

3- If you don,t have the card unlock or lock , ( you have 0 at all), you can't remove the tag ''for trade'' ..

I only have 1 card tagged for trade that i can't remove frilish..

I know this card is tagged for trade cause i go in collection.. filter.. tag for trade.. i press show owned and show not owned.. and i see the card frilish but i can't remove them from for trade cause i have 0 at all of this card..

i tryied to make it clear , i hope this little bug will be fix..

What worked for me id to and tagg "For Trade", then check "Show Not Owned" and uncheck "Show Owned". :) Hope it helped!

that exactly what i mean..

i go in collection.. filter .. tag for trade.. press owned and show unowned..

and i have 1 card in here frilish i can't remove the tag for trade.. its frilish cause i have zero..

if you have a card 0 locked 0 unlock , the icon for trade is not here. so i can't remove

Hi Jigglypuffan!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived