I forgot e-mail adress

Pixis72

I forgot my e-mail adress and i haven't activated it yet. Can someone remind me me it? I know my login and password and i know my e-mail password too. My login: kirian98

I can't log in without activating my account and i have some nice cards there and don't want to lose them. Sorry for my english.

I forgot my e-mail adress and i haven't activated it yet. Can someone remind me me it? I know my login and password and i know my e-mail password too. My login: kirian98

I can't log in without activating my account and i have some nice cards there and don't want to lose them. Sorry for my english.

You can follow these instructions to get back your e-mail

1 go to pokemon.com

2 sign in

3 go to profile overview

4 you can now see your e-mail country>date of birth> username > email adress

Hope this helps

That does not work. You need your email address to activate your account before you can sign in. So you are pretty much out of an account, unless you can remember your email address. Same thing happened to me.

Ouch. Well, if you are using these forums, then your Pokemon Trainer Club account must be activated enouht to sign in on the website.

The TCGO uses the same logon/password as the website and forums.

Ouch. Well, if you are using these forums, then your Pokemon Trainer Club account must be activated enouht to sign in on the website.

The TCGO uses the same logon/password as the website and forums.

They most likely made a separate account just to log into the forum to ask.

Archived