How do I redeem a booster pack that was gifted as a login bonus?

DucksGoQuack27

I logged in today and it told me I have a login bonus of a free booster pack but I can't see anywhere to redeem it or open it. Can someone tell me how to do this, thanks

go to your collection then packs. you will see anything that is packs, chests, theme decks there.

its the one by the play button to get to versus or tournments

go to your collection then packs. you will see anything that is packs, chests, theme decks there.

its the one by the play button to get to versus or tournments

Ah thanks a lot, also can I earn the coins to buy packs with in a single player mode?

Ah thanks a lot, also can I earn the coins to buy packs with in a single player mode?

Of course. In every match at the end, win or loose you'll get a bonus wheel with coins or other stuff. And winning you'll rise on the Ladder to get coins, cardsand packs as a reward.

In the tournaments there are too other prizes as Chests and packs depending on the won rounds.

Also playing the Trainer Challenge (against the machine trainers battles) you'll get coins and at the end packs for every 4 stars completed trainer.

I suggest you get some Theme decks to get the trainers on it that will help you to build your custom decks. I can recommend Wave Slasher, Iron Tide and Dark Hammer as good Theme decks and Bolt twister, Destruction rush and Resilient life to get some cards to start custom decks as Night March, Yveltal and Fairy deck.

Just check the cards on every deck and get the trainers you can be interested in and eventually some support pokémon for start building your customs.

Of course. In every match at the end, win or loose you'll get a bonus wheel with coins or other stuff. And winning you'll rise on the Ladder to get coins, cardsand packs as a reward.

In the tournaments there are too other prizes as Chests and packs depending on the won rounds.

Also playing the Trainer Challenge (against the machine trainers battles) you'll get coins and at the end packs for every 4 stars completed trainer.

I suggest you get some Theme decks to get the trainers on it that will help you to build your custom decks. I can recommend Wave Slasher, Iron Tide and Dark Hammer as good Theme decks and Bolt twister, Destruction rush and Resilient life to get some cards to start custom decks as Night March, Yveltal and Fairy deck.

Just check the cards on every deck and get the trainers you can be interested in and eventually some support pokémon for start building your customs.

just want to note that the game will only give you a prize wheel if you lose after 5 minutes of in-game play. The winner will always get a prize wheel however.

They fixed the time limit for the wheel because when PRC came out , people would run 56 Energy + 4 Tentacool as Decks for grinding the losers wheel.

Archived