help with discard deck :)!

Keeptrack

hi guys!

I was wondering if someone could help me with this deck:

i would like to make a discard deck with pokemon that can discard cards from the other player his deck 

it would not only be fun but also useful when the enemy needs pokemon to evolve for example

could someone help me and suggest some EX and normal cards that could do that 

this deck would take allot to make. and its usually not effective as much. due to what would be needed and half the pokemon has low damage unless its hoodum-ex.

allot of decks dont use this due to that reason. but if you really want to make this deck. i suggest these type of poke:
Durant (chip-off or similiar).

hoodum-ex

bunnelby (at type).

trick shovel.

hugh.

the one support from bp that discards stadium and makes opponent discard 3 cards.

this is so far what i can remember. i dont play this type of deck cause it seems boring.

but to be honest you would have a better luck with a wailord deck then the one your trying for tho. with wailord having 250 hp it would take the opponent a long time to beat it and usually would be decked out before it gets 6 prize cards. it may get 2 or 4 but not full 6.

can you send me a link to the hoodum pokemon tho

because i can't even find it on google

but to be honest you would have a better luck with a wailord deck then the one your trying for tho. with wailord having 250 hp it would take the opponent a long time to beat it and usually would be decked out before it gets 6 prize cards. it may get 2 or 4 but not full 6.

Archived