Will I loose a Pokemon if it gets knocked out in a battle?

DucksGoQuack27

I'm new to this game so it might seem like a dumb question but I know some card games only let you keep the card until someone kills it/knocks it out. Is this the case with this game or can I still use a card in another match after it's been defeated in a previous one?

Thanks

if you lost in a match the cards are yours. there is no giving it to the other opponent. so you dont have to worry about that.

if that was the cause i would of quit by now due to how many packs i have used to get my one deck started up lol. i have not heard of any games that does that tho. it must be a low type game meaning its not as big as pokemon or yugioh. but who knows. i mostly played pokemon and yugioh growing up.

I'm new to this game so it might seem like a dumb question but I know some card games only let you keep the card until someone kills it/knocks it out. Is this the case with this game or can I still use a card in another match after it's been defeated in a previous one?

Thanks

You can use the card again and again as many time as you want and knocking it wont remove it from your collection

The card will remain in your deck unless you trade it away

Sure. You can keep it. If your pokemon get defeated, you can not use it for the rest of the game with the exception of some trainers which pull discarded cards out of discard pile. Next match, you can still use them. Don’t think it is a one time thing!

Archived