Better Binder Options

dziesmer

So today as I was working on updating my binder, I had some ideas (some of which have already been mentioned) for improving this aspect of the game.

1. Have the option for having multiple binders. For example, one with cards that you have for trade. Another could be a specific deck that you want to be able to put into a binder for people to view. Or one just to show off all your FA cards.

2. Have the option (option would be key here) to show how many of each card you have. For example, I have 4 Togekiss EX, if I chose the option, a "4" would show in one of the corners when displayed in the binder. This would be very useful if people could set how many of each thing they have for trade.

3. Tag all/untag all options. I know this has been suggested before, and it would make things so much easier for  people who want to have everything set for trade, or want to wipe their binder clean to start over.

Thank for reading :)

So today as I was working on updating my binder, I had some ideas (some of which have already been mentioned) for improving this aspect of the game.

1. Have the option for having multiple binders. For example, one with cards that you have for trade. Another could be a specific deck that you want to be able to put into a binder for people to view. Or one just to show off all your FA cards.

2. Have the option (option would be key here) to show how many of each card you have. For example, I have 4 Togekiss EX, if I chose the option, a "4" would show in one of the corners when displayed in the binder. This would be very useful if people could set how many of each thing they have for trade.

3. Tag all/untag all options. I know this has been suggested before, and it would make things so much easier for  people who want to have everything set for trade, or want to wipe their binder clean to start over.

I would like to see those options also they are pretty useful and tagging all cards is a hard work to do

These are all very good suggestions, but if I had to put them in order of priority, I'd say #3 must be done, with #2 being a close second (no pun intended).

#1 would be nice too, but #2 and #3 are somethinh that simply must get done at some point in the future imo.

Archived