[CARD] Scizor-EX (BREAKpoint #76, #119) - The Gale Thrust attack did not do the extra 60 damage

Tariki609

I want a Moderator to read the text on the second attack on Scizor Ex in real life, If you cannot afford a five dollar card that is your issue. It reads that the turn that the card is played from the bench to the active area that your attack gains +60 attack power.

Obviously someone fell asleep while programming the action as this doesn't happen when you play your Scizor EX after the card you had active is knocked out. It is supposed to work this way and is intended to, DOES IN REAL LIFE TOURNAMENT PLAY YET YOU CANT GET THIS RIGHT.

Based on my reading of the card, it is working as intended (this is a deck i have been playing for some weeks), if you make it your active after a KO, it has not become the active on your turn.   If you move it from the bench during your turn (i.e. keldeo/Zoroark with a float stone attached) it becomes active during your turn, thus allowing the additional 60 damage. 

i.e. it will not work (and should not) if you had say, a shaymin-ex knocked out, then promoted your scizor-ex to be active and attack, however it will work if your shaymin is knocked out, you then promote your keldeo-ex/Zoroark with a floatstone on it, then retreat and make your Scizor-ex active.

(I hope i have read your post correctly - about to post a different bug and saw this one)

I want a Moderator to read the text on the second attack on Scizor Ex in real life, If you cannot afford a five dollar card that is your issue. It reads that the turn that the card is played from the bench to the active area that your attack gains +60 attack power.

Obviously someone fell asleep while programming the action as this doesn't happen when you play your Scizor EX after the card you had active is knocked out. It is supposed to work this way and is intended to, DOES IN REAL LIFE TOURNAMENT PLAY YET YOU CANT GET THIS RIGHT.

[Content removed - please keep discussion polite and constructive. -Mod. Poplar] It clearly says in the card THIS TURN.

You obviously fell asleep in between turns and didn't realize that Siczor EX became your active at the end of your OPPONENT'S TURN, not the start of your turn. If you think that this as wel is tcgo only then go read the full rulebook irl.

If that's how you've been playing irl, then you were doing it wrong.

I do not mind players making mistakes, and I gladly help them when they do, [Removed]

Archived