Forum and searching for cards

PrideSP

I accidentally click mark this forum as read and now I can't unread them. Please fix that. Thanks.

Also, when you activate cards that help you search for Pokemon, energy, etc. in your deck, you can only see those cards. Now in real life, you get to see all of those cards and back in beta, you were able to see it too. Now you can only see the cards you're looking for. For example if I'm looking for energy cards, it only shows me energy card. Now I can't figure out which cards are in my prize cards and which cards are in my deck.

I think this is unfair and needs to be changed because you're supposed to be able to see your entire deck, if it was real life and that's how the rules are. Please change it back! Thanks.

I accidentally click mark this forum as read and now I can't unread them. Please fix that. Thanks.

You can't really expect others to make up for your mistakes xd Sorry if that sounds rude but it's the truth. You have to go out of your way to click that white, contrasting button, and it should be fairly obvious what it does. If you already clicked it by accident once, I can assure you it won't happen twice. Most people tend to remember their own mistakes and avoid making them again in the future.

Also, when you activate cards that help you search for Pokemon, energy, etc. in your deck, you can only see those cards. Now in real life, you get to see all of those cards and back in beta, you were able to see it too. Now you can only see the cards you're looking for. For example if I'm looking for energy cards, it only shows me energy card. Now I can't figure out which cards are in my prize cards and which cards are in my deck.

I think this is unfair and needs to be changed because you're supposed to be able to see your entire deck, if it was real life and that's how the rules are. Please change it back! Thanks.

Not quite right. The game already gives you the choice to see your entire deck. For the sake of simplicity, when you use a card that lets you search for other cards, it will (by defualt) show you only the cards that you can pull. There is, however, a box in the search window that says something along the lines of "Show all your cards". If you check that box, it will proceed to show you all of your cards, even the ones you can't pull.

1) You're wrong. Options that gave you Mark as Read give you the option to mark it as unread. It happens and it'll happen again. Period. There's nothing to it. No one is perfect, it's going to happen. The should just make it easier for people, hence feedbacks.

2) I didn't see the checkbox for show all cards. Thanks! That's been bugging me for the longest time.

Archived