help with round deck

Xensor

yes you heard right. i am trying to make a round deck. but i know its more common with semistoad and meleotta-ex. unfort i dont have those cards. so i made my deck with the ones i do have with that move. btw the nxd 78 n 79 are the poke that loves to sing and her evolve form. it censors it out. she loves to draw on people and pokemon when they fall asleep. ^_^

Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List

Pokémon - 19

4 NXD 78
4 NXD 79
1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
2 Mew-EX LTR 139
4 Tympole NVI 22
4 Palpitoad NVI 23

Trainer Cards - 30

4 Shauna XY 127
1 Computer Search BCR 137
2 Max Elixir BKP 102
3 Dive Ball PRC 125
4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
4 VS Seeker PHF 109
3 N NVI 92
1 Colress PLS 118
1 Lysandre AOR 78
3 Sky Field ROS 89
4 Muscle Band XY 121

Energy - 11

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
7 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO

can someone give me a good idea on how to make it a good deck. i do plan on getting the meleotta-ex soon tho. so far it seems like a decent deck to play but idk if i got a decent set up for the way it suppose to be.

urg idk why this thing doesn't format properly for.

but it uses the jig and wig poke version as well as stage 1 of sems

if it helps, here is the one I used to use.  it's not great at winning games, but... if you beat someone with a round deck, you pretty much own them, ha ha.

I haven't updated it in several cycles, so sorry bout that

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 16

1 Whismur PHF 83
1 Loudred PLS 106
1 Exploud PLS 107
3 Meloetta-EX LTR 140
4 Tympole LTR 40
4 Palpitoad NVI 23
2 Seismitoad LTR 42

Trainer Cards - 36

4 Skyla BCR 134
1 Professor's Letter XY 123
1 Escape Rope PRC 127
1 Silver Bangle PLB 88
3 N DEX 96
2 Ultra Ball PLB 90
2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
2 Colress PLS 118
4 Max Revive XY 120
1 Switch BCR 135
4 Dive Ball PRC 125
2 Rare Candy PRC 135
2 Muscle Band XY 121
2 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
1 Shauna XY 127
1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128
2 VS Seeker PHF 109
1 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

Energy - 8

4 Psychic Energy Energy 5
4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

milloleta is easy to get. it is only about 1 pack for even a full art. i see them all the time even have one for a round deck because i like it. im thinking for a round deck if i have the resourses run sky feild and then run jigglepuf. it would be poke heavy but with wally and good draw it should be consistant enough. the main problem on why round is infirior to night march is the fact that you need to set up all these stage 2 round poke while night march can just discard them and slap a simple dce on a joltic to otk with compress

i feel like round got bufed a lot with breakpoint and the misty. it has the same purpose as the caitlyn used to have which is toss the cards you dont need anymore because they are useless and you cant figure out how to remvoe the extra poke you have with no bench space. would need testing but misty could actually make this a consistant deck.

if you want you can add me and i can get you 1 fa milloet. i only have the full art and ik i dont have the resources to spare for a round deck. i can try to put together my ideal list and post it later but i may not get around to it.

What exactly are the darkness energies for? Seems like it would be better to use fairy energies so you have free retreat in the of chance that your opponent plays fairy garden.

Of course, if you go with melloetta, just use psychic energies.

milloleta is easy to get. it is only about 1 pack for even a full art. i see them all the time even have one for a round deck because i like it. im thinking for a round deck if i have the resourses run sky feild and then run jigglepuf. it would be poke heavy but with wally and good draw it should be consistant enough. the main problem on why round is infirior to night march is the fact that you need to set up all these stage 2 round poke while night march can just discard them and slap a simple dce on a joltic to otk with compress

i feel like round got bufed a lot with breakpoint and the misty. it has the same purpose as the caitlyn used to have which is toss the cards you dont need anymore because they are useless and you cant figure out how to remvoe the extra poke you have with no bench space. would need testing but misty could actually make this a consistant deck

if you want you can add me and i can get you 1 fa milloet. i only have the full art and ik i dont have the resources to spare for a round deck. i can try to put together my ideal list and post it later but i may not get around to it.

Fa or reg meloetta both arent worth a single pack they are cheap you can get 1 for 1 rare card

normally i can get one for 1 uncommon chest. but now i cant seem to find any lol.

i dont have the semsistoad with round. i have the one from bp and anotherr collection. but no round. i did pretty good with what i got. i beaten 3 mewtwos and 2 mews and a darkrai with it. i also beaten a rayquaza mega with it. XD.

i know its not the best deck, but i am getting bored with my mega mewtwo y due to its mostly wiping out people to fast and its like no challenge.

and for the dark energies, i just chose them cause i use sky field to have more poke with round on the bench.

if you want all the round cards just get the free theme deck the one with round. unlocks all the round cards for you ;)

that is how i was guessing you got your cards. but it has a lot of the good cards in it and you can reuse the codes to get multiple theme decks so theoreticaly get 4 of each. just a thought.

if you want all the round cards just get the free theme deck the one with round. unlocks all the round cards for you ;)

that is how i was guessing you got your cards. but it has a lot of the good cards in it and you can reuse the codes to get multiple theme decks so theoreticaly get 4 of each. just a thought.

rally cry

thats how i got them but it didnt come with stage 2 of the water type. so that part did no good tho.

Archived