needs poke

Albirise

I need gastly and machoke . has anyone?

Those are pretty common cards. How many do you need? I know I have like 20 ghastly xd I need to check how many machoke I have though

I just checked and I have 18 gastly xd I can give you all 4 of the gastly. I sadly don't have any machoke though. The 2 I have are tradelocked. If you add me in game and tag me any random card you don't need I can give you the 4 gastly.

Those are pretty common cards. How many do you need? I know I have like 20 ghastly xd I need to check how many machoke I have though

I need 1 gastly and 1 machoke :)

I need 1 gastly and 1 machoke :)

I sent you a friend request. Accept it, tag "for trade" any card you don't need, and I'll send you the offer for the gastly.

You sure you only need 1 though? I really do have 18 gastly so I can give you as many as you want xd

Sent you a friend Request.

I have 7x Machoke (Plasma Blast)

8x Machoke (Furious Fists)

2x Machoke (Triumphant)

I'll trade the Plasma Blast or Furious Fists ones for anything

But the Triumphant ones go for 0.65 packs a piece.

Hey I got your FR but I need you to tag something for trade so that I can send you your gastly. Just tag any card you don't need "For Trade" and I'll send you an offer.

EDIT: Actually, I'll just tag my gastly for trade. Not sure why I didn't think of that earlier xd You can send me an offer for whatever and I'll accept it.

Hey I got your FR but I need you to tag something for trade so that I can send you your gastly. Just tag any card you don't need "For Trade" and I'll send you an offer.

EDIT: Actually, I'll just tag my gastly for trade. Not sure why I didn't think of that earlier xd You can send me an offer for whatever and I'll accept it.

I have this:   tag for trade error....

I have this: tag for trade error....

oh... You don't have an tradable cards?

If you have 110 coins or more, you can buy 2 Pikachu Collection Avatar Boxes. Those are tradable, so you can trade 1 to me and one to Gonzo. I'll give you 4 Machoke for that of you want

Edit*** wow, I'm a ninja xD..

I have this:   tag for trade error....

It's possible you're trying to tag a tradelocked card. The other thing you could do is buy a pikachu box from the store (it costs 55 tokens), and tag that for trade. That should work for sure.

Alright I sent you the offer. I sent you 4 in case you need more in the future. Like I said, I have 18 gastly, so you can take the 4 xd I really don't need that many.

thx for all 

but why I can not give any other cards in trade?

To prevent people making extra accounts to get a bunch of free packs (you get 5 on the 3rd day that you log in), they made it so that all cards you obtain from the VS Ladder/Shop/challenges are non tradable (if you redeem a code card, PR won booster packs in a tournament, those cards/packs will be tradable.

Archived