We need arceus ex and fa sycamore

Mextwo

TPCI should give us Arceus Ex and FA sycamore

Not sure if anyone else wants arceus ex with some type change system just like the arceus lvl X card which was able to use attacks of all arceus in play and shared same type as its previous evolution and you can actually have as many arceus in a deck as you want so there was no limitation on using 4 arceus only if they make arceus ex with the ability thing that will work just like eeveelution :P

Secondly Fa sycamore more than 80% trainers or maybe every trainer wants a fa sycamore

Plz TPCI give us fa sycamore and arceus ex

Leave in the comments if you agree or not and also which cards you want to see either these or any other card

FA Sycamore would be good. What I really want is the return of the Abra line though. I understand the past legal issues but haven't these been settled? I know we are getting an Alakazam-EX and M Alakazam-EX which I am beyond stoked about, however, I would love a full Abra line.

FA Sycamore would be good. What I really want is the return of the Abra line though. I understand the past legal issues but haven't these been settled? I know we are getting an Alakazam-EX and M Alakazam-EX which I am beyond stoked about, however, I would love a full Abra line.

Some people can be unreasonable beyond belief. I doubt that the guy who opened the lawsuit because "kadabra was a reference to him" really cared about something so trivial. He probably just saw a chance to make big bucks and that's why he did it, and I can guarantee you he'll do it again xd

The only reason we can even have an Alakazam EX is because it doesn't require the Kadabra, which was the source of the problem.

Some people can be unreasonable beyond belief. I doubt that the guy who opened the lawsuit because "kadabra was a reference to him" really cared about something so trivial. He probably just saw a chance to make big bucks and that's why he did it, and I can guarantee you he'll do it again xd

The only reason we can even have an Alakazam EX is because it doesn't require the Kadabra, which was the source of the problem.

Can i ask something. ? What are you guys talking abt that abra and kadabra i dont know abt that can you plz tell me ?

Can i ask something. ? What are you guys talking abt that abra and kadabra i dont know abt that can you plz tell me ?

Some idiot years ago sued the Pokemon Company (can't remember if back then it was already in Nintendo's possesion, but that's besides the point) because supposedley the pokemon Kadabra was an imitation of him.

I have literally no idea how, but he won the case, so they had to give this guy a massive compensation. Ever since then the TCG team has been avoiding Kadabra like the plague. The last time there was an Alakazam line they even gave one of the 2 cards the ability to bypass the stage 1 because they couldn't print a Kadabra card.

And that's the reason why we can't have nice things a full Alakazam line.

Some idiot years ago sued the Pokemon Company (can't remember if back then it was already in Nintendo's possesion, but that's besides the point) because supposedley the pokemon Kadabra was an imitation of him.

I have literally no idea how, but he won the case, so they had to give this guy a massive compensation. Ever since then the TCG team has been avoiding Kadabra like the plague. The last time there was an Alakazam line they even gave one of the 2 cards the ability to bypass the stage 1 because they couldn't print a Kadabra card.

I just read on the net :( so sad i love abra and kadabra alot they are cool :( do sad we cant get line of alakazam they should un banned it why to skip a beautiful pokemon

Well, when Uri Geller DIES...

eventually we'll geta Kadabra

It's funny that my country seems to have a saying that fits every situation. We have this one that goes like this:

"Levanto una piedra y salen 1000 weones"

Which basically means that the world is so full of idiots, that every time you lift a stone 1000 of them will come rushing out. I can guarantee you that when Geller kicks the bucket, some other troll will think of the same idea and sue Nintendo again. Or come up with a different excuse to sue nintendo.

As sad as it is, the world is full of unreasonable opportunisnts :/

It's funny that my country seems to have a saying that fits every situation. We have this one that goes like this:

"Levanto una piedra y salen 1000 weones"

Which basically means that the world is so full of idiots, that every time you lift a stone 1000 of them will come rushing out. I can guarantee you that when Geller kicks the bucket, some other troll will think of the same idea and sue Nintendo again. Or come up with a different excuse to sue nintendo.

As sad as it is, the world is full of unreasonable opportunisnts :/

Your country is full of geniuses. That is the best saying I've ever heard.

Well, when Uri Geller DIES...

eventually we'll geta Kadabra

Haha xD i hope he does so we get our Kadabra back

if names was copyrighted then i guess i can go after 15 jewelry stores with my name and a restruant that has my name.

pokemon can use that name if they wish. they just chose not to. i am sorry but some dude crying cause a poke is somewhat has his name in it. no name can be copyrighted due to common reason.

if names was copyrighted then i guess i can go after 15 jewelry stores with my name and a restruant that has my name.

pokemon can use that name if they wish. they just chose not to. i am sorry but some dude crying cause a poke is somewhat has his name in it. no name can be copyrighted due to common reason.

*cough* Candy Crush

*cough* Candy Crush

common names and real names i meant by can't be copyrighted.

like:

regular names that is used normally or is common can't be.

Go tell that to the judge who ruled Geller to be correct xd

The lawsuit wasn't just based on his name, it is was also based on the fact that he is a magician/psychic who is know for spoon bending. He claimed they stole his name and image. He is a ****.

Go tell that to the judge who ruled Geller to be correct xd

that judge was stupid. thats why. he never should of won. cause for one: how can i copyright my real name when its a common name. if that was the case i would be a billionaire. i would own 15 jewelry stores and a few restraunts. due to them using my real name.

i think its so many see a quick rich scheme and wants to try it.

The lawsuit wasn't just based on his name, it is was also based on the fact that he is a magician/psychic who is know for spoon bending. He claimed they stole his name and image. He is a ****.

and he doesn't even REMOTELY Look like a Kadabra.

EDIT* He also claimed that the star on Kadabra's forehead was Nintendo affiliating him with Nazism

There are people that to this day still think that the Mannji is a reference to **** Germany. The ignorance man, I need 3 hands to facepalm to properly convey my dissapointment.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe that Swastika isn't censored, but its japanese equivalent Mannji. I had to mispell it on purpose to get it through. Can someone please explain me how in the world a symbol of peace and luck is considered to be offensive? What the heck man...

and he doesn't even REMOTELY Look like a Kadabra.

EDIT* He also claimed that the star on Kadabra's forehead was Nintendo affiliating him with Nazism

yeah. the dude is a tool.

There are people that to this day still think that the Mannji is a reference to **** Germany. The ignorance man, I need 3 hands to facepalm to properly convey my dissapointment.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe that Swastika isn't censored, but its japanese equivalent Mannji. I had to mispell it on purpose to get it through. Can someone please explain me how in the world a symbol of peace and luck is considered to be offensive? What the heck man...

I know right???

*face palm* *face palm* *face palm*

Actually the pokemon Kadabra was based of a magician in japan, He sued pokemon in 2001 when "dark kadabra" came out in neo genesis, he found that to be insulting to him and sued the pokemon company and won the case, thus till this day Kadabra was never printed in furture sets, only abra, alakazam and now mega alakazam

Here's the full scoop...

Uri Geller

In November 2000, Uri Geller, a man claiming to be a psychic who is able to bend spoons with psychic powers, tried to sue Nintendo for £60 million ($86.93 million at the time), claiming that Kadabra, known as Yungerer in Japan, was an unauthorized parody of himself.[9] Besides Kadabra's use of bent spoons to enhance its psychic powers, the katakana for its name (ユンゲラー) is visually similar to the transliteration of his own name into Japanese (ユリゲラー). Another claim was that Kadabra's design is antisemitic in nature due to the star on its forehead and the lightning bolts resembling the logo of the Waffen-SS. He is quoted as saying "Nintendo turned me into an evil, occult Pokémon character. Nintendo stole my identity by using my name and my signature image."

As a result, there has not been a Kadabra card in the Trading Card Game since Skyridge in 2003 and Kadabra has not appeared in the Pokémon anime since Fear Factor Phony, perhaps as a precaution against Geller's history of lawsuits. This is further hinted at by Masamitsu Hidaka's interview with PokéBeach in July 2008[10], where he claims that usage of Kadabra on a card is not allowed until an agreement was reached and that the case would not be settled anytime soon.

Abra and Alakazam cards have continued to be printed, despite the fact that this makes it impossible to play Alakazam cards in matches that prevent the use of older cards without a card that specifically allows evolved Pokémon to be played. However, the only Abra card released after Skyridge, in Mysterious Treasures, has an attack that allows it to evolve directly into Alakazam, skipping the Kadabra stage. Although this is probably a coincidence, the Everstone in the core series games from Generation IV onward fails to prevent Kadabra's evolution into Alakazam.

Me again, so the reason he sued Nintendo was because 4 of the 5 katakana in his name were shared with Kadabra, as well as having "comparison to the Waffen-SS"

Smh....

Archived