Question about codes. *Want Prof./Mod Reply Only*

TheUltimateEnd

Is posting looking to buy/ or sell codes in trading forum allowed? without exchanging private info?

So people can choose which booster pack they want, rather then trade for packs people only have, if they used up all their booster credits; and have unwanted packs for trade only.

Or Does this fall in the *see below*?

Solicitations/Advertisements. You may not engage in any kind of advertising or solicitation for any other website, product, service, or game.

Only want a Moderator's(Prof.) Answer, No post here please.

Greetings!

Your assumption would be correct. We do not allow the exchange of codes or personal information here. You may feel free to exchange booster packs in the TCG Online after redemption however. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

You got your answer, I hope you don't mind if I add. Cut out the Buy/Sell because that sounds like money is being exchanged, as well as the codes, because you aren't actually giving people the random string of letters and numbers.

I don't see what's wrong with saying, "I have an unused booster credit, what pack would you want in exchange for Caterpie?" (Caterpie used for comedy reasons.) What I'm saying is don't say, "Buy my code." (Because 'buy' and 'code' sets off alarms) say "Trade for my booster credit."

Greetings!

Your assumption would be correct. We do not allow the exchange of codes or personal information here. You may feel free to exchange booster packs in the TCG Online after redemption however. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

While your at it, Able to fix my name? used to be GodSentDeath. Snow would change it but said to file a support ticket first, and it been more then a week, and I heard back from my bug reports, but not my name. Are you able to change it?

Archived