Regirock-EX

Inferno_Emboar

So, Regirock-EX was revealed today in japan. His ability is really similar to Team Plasma's Deoxys-EX.

Regirock-EX – Fighting – HP180

Basic Pokemon

Ability: Regi Power
Each of your [F] Pokemon does 10 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon. (Excluding Regirock-EX.)

[F][F][F] Bedrock Press: 100 damage. During your opponent next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 20.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Water? (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Looks like a pretty playable card. I predict he'll appear in a ton of Fighting decks. Any other thoughts?

Playable ? this card wiped Machamp off the map, more support for Fighting yay :!

on the other hand, I don't know why TPCi keeps making support JUST for Fighting types !!! Let other types get some love come on !

Playable ? this card wiped Machamp off the map, more support for Fighting yay :!

on the other hand, I don't know why TPCi keeps making support JUST for Fighting types !!! Let other types get some love come on !

I agree, all the support for Fighting lately is getting pretty old. 

Haha yes they are giving fighting much support they gave regirock as well as carbink break whose attack is :

Carbink BREAK – Fighting – HP110

BREAK Pokemon – Evolves from Carbink

BREAK Evolution: This Pokemon has the attacks, Abilities, Weakness, Resistance, and Retreat Cost of the Carbink it Break Evolved from.

[F] Diamond Gift: 20 damage. Attach 2 Energy cards from your discard pile to 1 of your Pokemon.

Which says attach 2 energies either special or basic so you can attach 2 strong energies with it,good accelerator for fighting deck it is also stage one break so wally on first turn will work well

I agree, all the support for Fighting lately is getting pretty old. 

ikr ! no other type gets as much support as Fighting, no idea why, they should diversify otherwise after XY10 hits the markets, the Meta will be Owned by Heavy supported Zygarde-EX as the new beefed up Lucario.EX, you wait and see !

Which says attach 2 energies either special or basic so you can attach 2 strong energies with it,good accelerator for fighting deck it is also stage one break so wally on first turn will work well

Technically Carbink Break would be a good energy accelerator in any deck, i think it may easily replace M Manectric-EX !

Technically Carbink Break would be a good energy accelerator in any deck, i think it may easily replace M Manectric-EX !

Not easily probably imo its quicker than m manectric because you dont need to run for a link if you cant get it out will give a better consistency also you dont need to fill up some space with links , attaching special energies woah very cool accelerating 2 special energies looks very awesome another pro against m manectric is 1 prize card your opponent cant take 2 prize cards if they can KO carbink

Anyone cover the new Pokémon Tool/attack card for Zygarde-EX?

Power Memory

The Zygarde-EX this card is attached to may use this attack as one of its own.

[F][F][C] Big annihilation of all Decks (can't remember the name) 200 dmg

Discard 3 Energy attached to this Pokémon.

Talk about broken huh? Genesect-EX's G Booster was an ACE SPEC....

Power Memory

Actually zygarde ex looks like a combination of genesect and lucario

Power Memory

Yeah, but Genesect-EX g booster only discarded 2 energies so it could be powered up with a colress, and attachment and keep attacking, with Zygarde-EX's attachment discards 3 making it next to impossible to power up turn after turn

Yeah, but Genesect-EX g booster only discarded 2 energies so it could be powered up with a colress, and attachment and keep attacking, with Zygarde-EX's attachment discards 3 making it next to impossible to power up turn after turn

*ahem* 1 Energy attachment/ Zoroark/Carbink BREAK

Genesect-EX's G Booster discarded ALLL GRASS energy attached to it. The attack cost was GGC.

He is Like machamp except does 10 less damage and takes 2 more prize cards, seems good for a burst of power like deoxys' power connect

He is Like machamp except does 10 less damage and takes 2 more prize cards, seems good for a burst of power like deoxys' power connect

Being a basic instead of a Stage 2 though makes it way, way more useful. Getting 2 Regirock EX to the bench is as easy as playing a Pokemon Fan Club, among the many ways in which you could easily find the 2 regirock turn 1.

The problem with machamp is that it can take a while to get to him, and more importantly, you need to commit a lot of space in your deck to the Machamp line. With Regirock you'll probably run 3 copies and be done with it xd

Being a basic instead of a Stage 2 though makes it way, way more useful. Getting 2 Regirock EX to the bench is as easy as playing a Pokemon Fan Club, among the many ways in which you could easily find the 2 regirock turn 1.

The problem with machamp is that it can take a while to get to him, and more importantly, you need to commit a lot of space in your deck to the Machamp line. With Regirock you'll probably run 3 copies and be done with it xd

That is so true and That is my point :P, Like deoxsys he is going ot be awesome

*ahem* 1 Energy attachment/ Zoroark/Carbink BREAK

Genesect-EX's G Booster discarded ALLL GRASS energy attached to it. The attack cost was GGC.

That still gives you one turn of relief as carbink needs to attack, and G booster was discard 2 energies, any type, and also went through any effects like safeguard where this doesn't seem to.  Im not saying it wont be viable/ or great but it just wont be able to attack turn after turn like genesect could

That still gives you one turn of relief as carbink needs to attack, and G booster was discard 2 energies, any type, and also went through any effects like safeguard where this doesn't seem to. Im not saying it wont be viable/ or great but it just wont be able to attack turn after turn like genesect could

VirGen had Virizion EX and Energy Switch

Zygarde has Carbink BREAK and Energy Switch.

I'm really happy with many of the new cards but some of them really caught my eye:

Grumpig: P  Put 1 Basic Pokémon in your opponent's discard pile onto your opponent's Bench. Then, put 3 damage counters on that Pokémon = Bye bye joltik :lol:

Umbreon EX: DCC 70 If your opponent's M Pokémon-EX is Knocked Out from damage from this attack, take 2 more Prize cards.

That means 4 prize cards in one go!!

Archived