Finished New Ladder got FA N

Littledarkfury

Well i finished the new ladder took me 1.5 days :P and well it seems like im bragging which i am im thankful for the ladder and how great of an innovation it was to have the ladder :) the ladder is a great way for new players to get packs and good cards and its an awsome thing to have for everyone in general :)

Thank you ptcgo for the ladder :)

~LDF 

Well i finished the new ladder took me 1.5 dyas :P and well it seems like im bragging which i am im thankful for the ladder and how great of an innovation it was to have the ladder :) the ladder is a great way for new players to get packs and good cards and its an awsome thing to have for everyone in general :) 

~LDF

Thanks for informing us of your success. I'm sure that everyone else shares your thrill ;)

No, actually, have some authentic congratulations! That's more than I expect to complete.

Thanks for informing us of your success. I'm sure that everyone else shares your thrill ;)

No, actually, have some authentic congratulations! That's more than I expect to complete.

Thanks Bro! :) and ya man Sweat and Tears :P 

Well i finished the new ladder took me 1.5 days :P and well it seems like im bragging which i am im thankful for the ladder and how great of an innovation it was to have the ladder :) the ladder is a great way for new players to get packs and good cards and its an awsome thing to have for everyone in general :)

~LDF 

Complete in 1.5 days O______O  Nicely done LDF! My Top Hat is off to you! ^_____^

~LDF 

Alright man, spill the beans. What's the secret? I'm on a tight schedule, so if there's any way I can guarantee getting to N before the ladder expires I'd like to know. I can only play during the weekends (so I really only have 6-8 days to clear the ladder), so I really need to make the time I play count. I usually can't be bothered to grind it all the way to the end, but for that N I'm willing to try anything xd

really.. this is why everyone else struggles along

I have utterly no idea of what you mean. Would you care to elaborate?

they claim the ladder is fine at the time/length because people manage to complete it often

i didn't even get the 2nd boosters last time because of all the rng based losses especially when doing dailies

spending 2 hours to get sometimes only 50 points because of irritating dailies or timewasters for example.

Alright man, spill the beans. What's the secret? I'm on a tight schedule, so if there's any way I can guarantee getting to N before the ladder expires I'd like to know. I can only play during the weekends (so I really only have 6-8 days to clear the ladder), so I really need to make the time I play count. I usually can't be bothered to grind it all the way to the end, but for that N I'm willing to try anything xd

I have utterly no idea of what you mean. Would you care to elaborate?

A great a magician never reveals his tricks ;) (shiftry) 

Complete in 1.5 days O______O  Nicely done LDF! My Top Hat is off to you! ^_____^

Thanks zapdos :)

they claim the ladder is fine at the time/length because people manage it often

Oh you're saying the ladder is long. Well yeah, it is. But the thing is that if you're efficient you can still complete it in a reasonable amount of time. It's just that more often than not it's not worth the long, painfully boring grind. FA N is a different story, which is why I will grind the ladder all the way this time, but you really shouldn't be aiming to complete the ladder every time if you don't have a lot of spare time

they claim the ladder is fine at the time/length because people manage to complete it often

Oh you're saying the ladder is long. Well yeah, it is. But the thing is that if you're efficient you can still complete it in a reasonable amount of time. It's just that more often than not it's not worth the long, painfully boring grind. FA N is a different story, which is why I will grind the ladder all the way this time, but you really shouldn't be aiming to complete the ladder every time if you don't have a lot of spare time

The ladder completion rates are going to drop as soon as 2.35 gets patched on.

No Shiftry to make it easy....

My strategy is 1) to use an aggressive deck, and provoke rage quitting.

2) to use an obnoxious deck (night March) and play it aggressively, so as to provoke mild insanity (on me as well as my victims)

My strategy is now the same as Gonzo's.

Give up at finishing it, lol. The problem is, I said that for the last 2 times and still finished it. I'm addicted. :(

I hope we get utter garbage on the ladder next time, so I can stop finishing it lol

My strategy is now the same as Gonzo's.

Give up at finishing it, lol. The problem is, I said that for the last 2 times and still finished it. I'm addicted. :(

I hope we get utter garbage on the ladder next time, so I can stop finishing it lol

Say that and the next ladder will be a Secret rare ultra ball :P

In the end I settled for NM grinding. I never thought I'd end up using this deck, but holly molly I have to admit it's efficient and consistant. It definetly has weakneses, but it's looking like a really solid, reliable ladder grind deck.

In the end I settled for NM grinding. I never thought I'd end up using this deck, but holly molly I have to admit it's efficient and consistant. It definetly has weakneses, but it's looking like a really solid, reliable ladder grind deck.

Why are they removi_ng Shiftry thou ? I know it's annoying but it's a card , they can't just "delete" it !

Btw i might switch to NM too, I have to, just HAVE TO finish this ladder for once ! it's too good to not finish !

Why are they removi_ng Shiftry thou ? I know it's annoying but it's a card , they can't just "delete" it !

Btw i might switch to NM too, I have to, just HAVE TO finish this ladder for once ! it's too good to not finish !

Tbh latios donk, wobb groudon or NM are probs the best other ways to finish ladder quickly 

Tbh latios donk, wobb groudon or NM are probs the best other ways to finish ladder quickly 

Been hearing a lot about Latios Donk but couldn't find a good decklist, mind sharing one ?

Been hearing a lot about Latios Donk but couldn't find a good decklist, mind sharing one ?

Dont have one :P 

Did you sleep at all during these 36 hours !!!

PS: simply ask people to concede you will be surprised how many players actually do... lmao

Did you sleep at all during these 36 hours !!!

PS: simply ask people to concede you will be surprised how many players actually do... lmaof

Would try that, but don't want to stain my *shiny* reputation by being a *********..

Might be worth a shot if I'm destroying them anyway ;)

This just points out the major flaw of the ladder and the 2000 point top reward -  players just grinding with tedious / irritating decks.

I'm not being judgmental on people - I'd grind for an FA N with a bit more time available.

i do dailies and lag behind, i dont even get time to use easymode Yveltal ex+darkrai EX energy card based nukes now i do i can make progress,

but I agree, fed up of these easymode ******** decks I want some proper battles.

If you are worried about shiftry, then give it a few days and it will be gone for good! Hopefully we will then be able to have decent unlimited games lol.

Archived