Just Opened 3 Mythical Celebi Boxes.

Deja_Entendu

Got some amazing pulls IRL. I pulled a FA Flareon EX, M Venusaur EX, Sylveon EX and a few holos. However, the 6 packs from the codes I only got one EX. Pretty crappy pull rates online. Probably should have just traded the packs. Live and learn I suppose. What have you guys been pulling?

Got some amazing pulls IRL. I pulled a FA Flareon EX, M Venusaur EX, Sylveon EX and a few holos. However, the 6 packs from the codes I only got one EX. Pretty crappy pull rates online. Probably should have just traded the packs. Live and learn I suppose. What have you guys been pulling?

I'm not pulling anything because the TCG products supply in Chile is terrible xd No really, I reserved 1 Mew box the day it came out (I couln't pre-order), and I'm still waiting xd

On a serious note, I'll probably just trade my packs. Trading Companies are accepting Generations packs at  2:1 ratio. My plan is to save them to buy a FA Skyla from BP, since I need her to complete BP and almost all the other packs are worth less than their normal value when used to purchase more expensive cards.

I pulled a FA M Gardevoir-EX and a Jolteon-EX in my first pack.

Pack 2 I pulled an FA Articuno and FA Pikachu.

Must just be your luck...

I'm not pulling anything because the TCG products supply in Chile is terrible xd No really, I reserved 1 Mew box the day it came out (I couln't pre-order), and I'm still waiting xd

On a serious note, I'll probably just trade my packs. Trading Companies are accepting Generations packs at  2:1 ratio. My plan is to save them to buy a FA Skyla from BP, since I need her to complete BP and almost all the other packs are worth less than their normal value when used to purchase more expensive cards.

Hope you get some soon, man!

I pulled a FA M Gardevoir-EX and a Jolteon-EX in my first pack.

Pack 2 I pulled an FA Articuno and FA Pikachu.

Must just be your luck...

story of my life haha.

Hope you get some soon, man!

story of my life haha.

Just noticed you got your name changed... *face palm*

Congratz man!

Just noticed you got your name changed... *face palm*

Congratz man!

yeah. I had to submit a support ticket and because it had personal information in it they changed it.

I feel the same as you. I pulled 2 Pikachu FA from out of about 5 packs. I've seen tons of IRL openings and there's a lot of 2 awesome EX per pack plus new awesome arts (as Wally) on regular trainers and so.

So sitll thinkig what to do with my packs because, a 2:1 ratio seems to be low to me.

Anyway, I suppose its like any other packs. Sometimes youo get 2 EX from 3 packs and other times just nothing.

But I agree, the pull ratio online is the worst ever.

Well yes that's why i personally stopped opening packs in game, just a waste imo

Anyways, i can help you out with that Skyla FA, i have some for trade, and just another thing: Generations packs are accepted for a higher ratio by any player in game o'm positive, 2:1 is low for Generations and i'm sure everyone agrees !

Well yes that's why i personally stopped opening packs in game, just a waste imo

Anyways, i can help you out with that Skyla FA, i have some for trade, and just another thing: Generations packs are accepted for a higher ratio by any player in game o'm positive, 2:1 is low for Generations and i'm sure everyone agrees !

I would really appreciate that man. Right now I only have 2 RS and 1 XY packs sitting in my collection so I can't make a decent offer for the time being xd When I finally do get my Mew Box I will be able to though.

I would really appreciate that man. Right now I only have 2 RS and 1 XY packs sitting in my collection so I can't make a decent offer for the time being xd When I finally do get my Mew Box I will be able to though.

No problem at all man, happy to help, send me a FR ingame and we'll talk

No problem at all man, happy to help, send me a FR ingame and we'll talk

Hey, thanks a lot man :) I'll send you a FR. When my provider decides to be nice to me and give me my Mew Box at last I'll send you an offer as well xd

Archived