Suggestions for upcoming Shop Special Bundles

seminc

Post your suggestions for Shop Specials here...

HGSS03 Pikachu Bundle

BSP HGSS03 Pikachu

HeartGold & SoulSilver x3

Could cost: 900 Tokens/450 Gems

**HGSS04 Wobbuffet would work also

Espeon (Daybreak) Prime Challenge Box

Mamoswine (Verdant Frost) Prime Challenge Box

HeartGold & SoulSilver Theme Decks (even temporarily)

Unleashed Theme Decks

Call of Legends Theme Decks

HGSS03 Pikachu Bundle

BSP HGSS03 Pikachu

Unleashed Theme Decks

Tbh those all bundles are great i would like to see all of those in the shop

As well as a bundle including houndoom prime /gengar prime /mew prime

HGSS03 Pikachu Bundle

BSP HGSS03 Pikachu

Unleashed Theme Decks

yes to all of these please.

1. HS Trainer Kit

2. Call Of Legend Knock Out Collection

3. Sylveon Collection

4. Black Kyurem Box / White Kyurem Box

5. Keldeo Box

6. HGSS / Undaunted / Unleashed / Triumphant / Call Of Legend blisters

PT. 2...

The remaining 2 Johto Prime bundles (Typhlosion and Feraligatr)

Bundles for all of the BW or XY black star Promos that haven't been released.

Like Helshi said, the Black/White Kyurem Boxes, the Keldeo box, and Sylveon Collection.

A bundle with XY24 Greninja would be awesome xD...

Oh, and is it true that the BWP Raichu line is available in game?

Or are they just in the database?

HGSS Basic Decks Bundle: Contains the original Basic Blue, Green, Red and Yellow for those who missed them.

Price: Maybe 600 tokens or so

B/W Basic Decks Bundle: Contains B/W basic Blue, green, red and orange for those who missed them.

Price: Same as above

Power Relay Bundle: Contains the Power Relay theme deck+ 1 random B/W booster pack.

Price: 300 tokens

Just a way for new players to get some of the old theme decks that are now totally impossible for them to get.

HGSS Basic Decks Bundle: Contains the original Basic Blue, Green, Red and Yellow for those who missed them.

Price: Maybe 600 tokens or so

B/W Basic Decks Bundle: Contains B/W basic Blue, green, red and orange for those who missed them.

Price: Same as above

Power Relay Bundle: Contains the Power Relay theme deck+ 1 random B/W booster pack.

Price: 300 tokens

Just a way for new players to get some of the old theme decks that are now totally impossible for them to get.

totally backed. I would love to have the older theme decks. I do occasionally play theme decks but if I had the older ones to play with I would definitely play them more.

Jirachi promo single booster.... Would be nice to get that in the game for longer than a week or two considering how competitive the promo is!

Jirachi promo single booster.... Would be nice to get that in the game for longer than a week or two considering how competitive the promo is!

That has already been in the shop twice, for a total of 3 weeks I believe and it was only released 4 months ago. I'd prefer something that hasn't been in the shop for a long time.

I'd like to open some CoL packs

World of Illusions Box

Introducing the new Illusions Fox Pokémon, Zoroark, to the Pokémon Trading Card Game was the World of Illusions Box. Released sometime near the end of February 2011, this promotional product was themed around the thirteenth movie, as it contained a Zoroark Holofoil Jumbo Promotional card, as well as a Celebi Prime promotional card. In addition to the two promotional cards, this box also contained 3 booster packs: two from the Call of Legends expansion and 1 from the Undaunted expansion.

O.P: Bulbapedia

This is the pack that I want to get the most.

World of Illusions Box

Introducing the new Illusions Fox Pokémon, Zoroark, to the Pokémon Trading Card Game was the World of Illusions Box. Released sometime near the end of February 2011, this promotional product was themed around the thirteenth movie, as it contained a Zoroark Holofoil Jumbo Promotional card, as well as a Celebi Prime promotional card. In addition to the two promotional cards, this box also contained 3 booster packs: two from the Call of Legends expansion and 1 from the Undaunted expansion.

O.P: Bulbapedia

This is the pack that I want to get the most.

would love this as well.

That has already been in the shop twice, for a total of 3 weeks I believe and it was only released 4 months ago. I'd prefer something that hasn't been in the shop for a long time.

I'd like to open some CoL packs

The thing with staples like Jirachi promo is that they can make a huge impact in the game, and they're extremely hard to find for someone who had not joined yet when the promo gets put in the store. I think that Jirachi promo needs to return to the store every so often. I'm not saying it should be there permanently, but I think it should definetly cycle in the shop every few months at least.

The thing with staples like Jirachi promo is that they can make a huge impact in the game, and they're extremely hard to find for someone who had not joined yet when the promo gets put in the store. I think that Jirachi promo needs to return to the store every so often. I'm not saying it should be there permanently, but I think it should definetly cycle in the shop every few months at least.

Agreed, but it shouldn't replace the special that comes into the shop. We could have Jirachi bundle every Time a new set comes out (or until Gem Jirachi drops below 20) and then have a special bundle alongside the Jirachi.

Sorry if I'm not very clear, I feel like I just got hit by a train. (Le ****** sleeping)

I wish the Black & White card packs would be available. I really enjoyed the Giratina + XY Plasma Freeze booster packs. I didn't have any of those cards before, so it was exciting. Whereas I have almost completed the entire XY BreakPoint so it's very exciting to see the "NEW" pop up on each card

Also I think everyone wish to return of Vivid Sleeves/Boxes (Mewtwo, Deoxys, Victini, Thundurus) for tokens & gems. And old genesect siluette sleeves/box.

Also I think everyone wish to return of Vivid Sleeves/Boxes (Mewtwo, Deoxys, Victini, Thundurus) for tokens & gems. And old genesect siluette sleeves/box.

yes indeed.

• 1 month later...

HGSS Basic Theme Decks (Basic Blue, Green, Red and Yellow )

P.S  thank you added theme deck of the sets HeartGold & SoulSilver , Unleashed , Call of Legends 

Archived