Hunger Strike Until We Get A FA Imakuni?.

Deja_Entendu

Dear, friends.

I just wanted you to know that I will be taking part in a hunger strike until TPCi gives us a FA Imakuni?.

I am not just doing this for myself, but for all of you. Join me in fighting the good fight. Let our voices and empty stomachs be heard. WE WANT A FA IMAKUNI? AND WE WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

If my body gives out before my dream is achieved, please continue to fight. Know that I died for you and for our dreams.

So, brothers and sisters, join me in throwing out your silverware and fine china. Burn those paper plates and melt that tupperware. Tonight, we dine on dreams.

NEVER GIVE UP!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused as to why you want the TCPi to do something about it? A hunger strike seems kind of drastic.

Not to mention the card is pretty much useless. A FA Sycamore is long overdue.

Hunger strike :lol: ...Sounds interesting maybe? :P

I wonder how will fa imakuni looks ^_^ ?

Maybe, it will look more more funnier -_- ?

Hunger strike :lol: ...Sounds interesting maybe? :P

I bet his body is like looking into the eyes of god.

Hunger strike :lol: ...Sounds interesting maybe? :P

Interesting -_- that card is for dumbs i would never like that dumb guy

I'm confused as to why you want the TCPi to do something about it? A hunger strike seems kind of drastic.

Yea fa sycamore is better i would join a hunger strike for fa sycamore

Dear, friends.

I just wanted you to know that I will be taking part in a hunger strike until TPCi gives us a FA Imakuni?.

I am not just doing this for myself, but for all of you. Join me in fighting the good fight. Let our voices and empty stomachs be heard. WE WANT A FA IMAKUNI? AND WE WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!

If my body gives out before my dream is achieved, please continue to fight. Know that I died for you and for our dreams.

So, brothers and sisters, join me in throwing out your silverware and fine china. Burn those paper plates and melt that tupperware. Tonight, we dine on dreams.

NEVER GIVE UP!

HUNGER STRIKE! WE WANT FA IMAKUNI!!!! I'm with you 1000% my brother. Imakuni is the most powerful trainer card made. We want him and we want him NOOOOWWWW! ^________^

Bro- Its all in good humor my friend! Relax and Strike with us!

FA Imakuni will be junk i hope they banned the regular one also :D

Can we have him BANNED for these cruel words? ^_^ JK

Dear, friends.

NEVER GIVE UP!

I will have to respectfully not do this cause me, being American, must eat and never stop, cause eating to much is kinda our thing, but I will support you in mind, just not stomach. Oh and I will take all your silverware and fine china that you are throwing out, ******, to "properly" dispose of them. :)

FA Imakuni will be junk i hope they banned the regular one also :D

Mex plz, it is Ok to be salty cause you didn't think of this amazing idea, and even though you now dislike Imankuni?, everyone else realizes that it is by-far the most OP card in the game. :D

Dear, friends.

NEVER GIVE UP!

10/10 IGN would read again xd

Poe's Law at its finest. No matter how extreme op was, some people will still actually think that he was being serious xd

Mex plz, it is Ok to be salty cause you didn't think of this amazing idea, and even though you now dislike Imankuni?, everyone else realizes that it is by-far the most OP card in the game. :D

lol OP ia a very big word to say for that psycho imakuni :lol:

I would love to join a hunger strike... But the odds of Japan deciding to make a FA Imakuni? are negligible. In the entire history of Pokemon:

WotC made 1 card before Japan got it — TR 83 Dark Raichu

PUI made 0 cards before Japan got them

TPCi made 0 Cards before Japan got them

HUNGER STRIKE! WE WANT FA IMAKUNI!!!! I'm with you 1000% my brother. Imakuni is the most powerful trainer card made. We want him and we want him NOOOOWWWW! ^________^

Bro- Its all in good humor my friend! Relax and Strike with us!

Can we have him BANNED for these cruel words? ^_^ JK

Thank you for joining the good fight, brother. Together we will starve for the greater good.

AM buddy, I have bad news for ya. I just recieved a visit from the man himself, Mr. Tomoaki Imakuni, in my dreams and he said that it's not gonna happen xd It seems it's time to commit sudoku then xd

Uh......... *face palms*

I'm telling you man, sarcasm just doesn't seem to get across the internet nowadays xd

I will have to respectfully not do this cause me, being American, must eat and never stop, cause eating to much is kinda our thing, but I will support you in mind, just not stomach. Oh and I will take all your silverware and fine china that you are throwing out, ******, to "properly" dispose of them. :)

Your right-we just over-eat. How Dare we americans eat so well-SHAME ON US!!! ^_____^

10/10 IGN would read again xd

Poe's Law at its finest. No matter how extreme op was, some people will still actually think that he was being serious xd

I want my brother BACK! (Sniffles) R.I.P SkullzOnFire.

Im still waiting on Full Art Tierno

I'd rather have Shauna but still, FA Imakuni? or death.

You heard Correctly LDF!!!! FA Imakuni OR MEGA EVOLUTION, SAVAGE, 3rd EVOLUTION TYPE DEATH!!!

AM buddy, I have bad news for ya. I just recieved a visit from the man himself, Mr. Tomoaki Imakuni, in my dreams and he said that it's not gonna happen xd It seems it's time to commit sudoku then xd

Goodbye, cruel world.

Okay, I'm requesting that Mods close this thread. It is getting bumped up over and over again, and too inappropriate. Let's get serious guys, its not cool to joke about "sudoku".  

Okay, I'm requesting that Mods close this thread. It is getting bumped up over and over again, and too inappropriate. Let's get serious guys, its not cool to joke about "sudoku".  

[Edited: Please do not make rude remarks toward other players. -- Thanks! Mod Jube]

Archived