How to Trade?

SkyHawke7

Hi,

I have some cards I don't need and wanted to put for trade like Ho-Oh Ex and Luxray BREAK. But not sure how to add for trade, can't tag for trade from my collection page, says I don't have enough item to trade?

Any idea?

Your cards are probably trade locked. This means that you can play with them but you cannot trade them. On the bottom of the card in Collection view it will show you a box with up to two numbers. The first one is how many copies of that card you have that are tradable. The second one (which will be gray box with numbers in it and have a padlock icon on the left) is the copies to have that are trade locked.

Hi,

I have some cards I don't need and wanted to put for trade like Ho-Oh Ex and Luxray BREAK. But not sure how to add for trade, can't tag for trade from my collection page, says I don't have enough item to trade?

Any idea?

Did you open those cards from packs you traded or won from a tournament or redeemed codes?

If not they are locked cards and will have a locked symbol next to the quantity. Which means you cannot trade them.

All tradable cards you can tag for trade and or use filters to find them.

I got the cards from packs from vs ladder and from shop using coins. But I see all have padlocked number at bottom. How do you get unlocked cards? Only by purchasing/redeem codes?

All cards you get from the ladder and shop are all locked cards. The way to get unlocked cards are to enter tournaments and win packs or redeem codes :) 

Archived