Versus reset

xdGunterxd

So the versus ladder just reset and new rewards is here, but it checked all the rewards(except the last which I didn't get the last cycle) surely this is a bug right?

So the versus ladder just reset and new rewards is here, but it checked all the rewards(except the last which I didn't get the last cycle) surely this is a bug right?

BROOOO! Its no bug! There are 2 CELEBI EX as the main prizes AND A FREAKIN N FULL ART AS THE FINAL REWARD!!!

BEST LADDER IN THE WORLD!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!! (So excited because N is the last Full art trainer I need and he is VERY EXPENSIVE!!!)

DEV TEAM/MODS- YOU GUYS FREAKIN RUUULLLLLEEEE!!!! ^___________________________________^

Well, I haven't received any of the other prizes, will it reset after I get N?

Nvm, it reset after I won a game. Just a visual bug I guess

Well, I haven't received any of the other prizes, will it reset after I get N?

You have to win games in vs to get the prizes on the ladder my friend.

No it will not reset directly after you get the N card. It will reset after 20 days though (as states the timer above the ladder) 20 days, 21 hours 26 minutes. That is what it stands for.

Now get out there and GET MY N CARD!!! ^___________^ jk

BROOOO! Its no bug! There are 2 CELEBI EX as the main prizes AND A FREAKIN N FULL ART AS THE FINAL REWARD!!!

BEST LADDER IN THE WORLD!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!! (So excited because N is the last Full art trainer I need and he is VERY EXPENSIVE!!!)

DEV TEAM/MODS- YOU GUYS FREAKIN RUUULLLLLEEEE!!!! ^___________________________________^

Best ladder ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nearly crying, i thought i never had N FA and i didn't have Celebi, so thanks to the Devs for doing this

Archived