why is vs ladder keep saying check back latter

Xensor

the vs ladder rest it self and now it keeps saying check back later. its not even showing the points i have earned lately.

this is that sweet day that the ladder resets, and the sweet day you realize that the new ex and evo lines they put in there are garbage

this is that sweet day that the ladder resets, and the sweet day you realize that the new ex and evo lines they put in there are garbage

yea watch it be that to.

it's very difficult this tiome because mew-EX was in packs that already exist and celeby-Ex was from promo there's no new expansión except that they offer for the firdt time i think the generations pack it would really great awesome but Little posible because they are promo too those are some logic reason that they at this time doesn't put the new "toys"

REALLY HOPE PACKS FROM GENERATIONS

IF WE UNITE TO PROTEST THEY CAN PUT TO SELL AT STORE INSIDE THE GAME THE GENERATIONS PACKS

Dunsparce EX and Full Art Imakuni.

I think you meant to say Awfully Awesome!

I want a FA Imakuni?!

I want IRL imakuni :o

My body is ready.

If we work hard enough and come together my brother and sisters MASTER IMAKUNI will come back to earth and we will be able to worship him and make statues of him plus pay royals and BE LOYAL SERVANTS to our GREAT BEAUTIFUL MASTER IMAKUNI!!! ^__________________^

(Worshipping Master IMAKUNI) Even as I type this!

Archived