ManJolt (Not as dirty as it sounds)

Deja_Entendu

So yeah, this is basically the M Manectric EX/Regice deck but we are replacing Regice with the new Jolteon-EX from Generations. This allows us to run only one type of energy instead of two and makes things run smoother. After play testing a few matches and winning a tournament with it, I am happy. I took down Night March and Trev Break so this deck has a little bit of everything to deal with those types of situations. I am always open to hear your suggestions on improvements though so please let me know what you think.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 11

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
3 Manectric-EX PHF 113
3 M Manectric-EX PHF 24
1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89

Trainer Cards - 37

3 Manectric Spirit Link PHF 100
3 Ultra Ball FLF 99
3 VS Seeker ROS 110
2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
2 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 159
2 Shauna XY 127
1 Skyla BKP 122
2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
1 AZ PHF 117
1 Xerosic PHF 119
2 Lysandre FLF 104
3 Rough Seas PRC 137
1 Float Stone PLF 99
2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
3 Trainers' Mail AOR 100
1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
2 Enhanced Hammer PHF 94
1 Professor's Letter BKT 146

Energy - 12

2 Flash Energy AOR 83
10 Lightning Energy XYEnergy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Mega man is not really required in my opinion neither is hoopa jolteon ex/archeops sounds better since your opponent cant evolve his pokemon

And 2 jolteon ex are low atleast 3 are required

You need maxies for getting archeops out

Mega man fits in. Most cases for acceleration but acceleration isnt a very big problem in this deck since the attack cost of jolteons second attack is {lightning}{colorless}{colorless}

Its an easy 1 turn setup with max elixirs and dce

You might need some switches escape rope or keldeo + float stone for retreat system so if your jolteon is actuve you can get it back attack energy and take into play again

Mega man is not really required in my opinion neither is hoopa jolteon ex/archeops sounds better since your opponent cant evolve his pokemon

And 2 jolteon ex are low atleast 3 are required

You need maxies for getting archeops out

Mega man fits in. Most cases for acceleration but acceleration isnt a very big problem in this deck since the attack cost of jolteons second attack is {lightning}{colorless}{colorless}

Its an easy 1 turn setup with max elixirs and dce

You might need some switches escape rope or keldeo + float stone for retreat system so if your jolteon is actuve you can get it back attack energy and take into play again

I don't have many expanded cards on here to do the Archeops deck. Trust me, I wanted to haha.

Oh lol btw you can wait for the xy10 fates collide also

The glaceon ex-jolteon ex-umbreon ex is already decided :P

That deck has lots of strength it is like a curse with those 3 pokemons you can deal with basic pokemons as well as mega or evolved pokemon

If you didnt check umbreon and glaceon yet you can check them on pokembeach

Glaceon and umbreon have alot of potential just like jolteon

Umbreon can be used as drawpower also and discarding cards that you dont need

You can get heavy amount of damage on megas with glaceon without KOing glaceon and finish the opponents mega with umbreon to take 4 total prize cards if you manage to ko a mega you are really good to go 2 prize cards wont be a big deal since you are preventing all damage from basics as well as evolved pokemon

Oh lol btw you can wait for the xy10 fates collide also

The glaceon ex-jolteon ex-umbreon ex is already decided :P

That deck has lots of strength it is like a curse with those 3 pokemons you can deal with basic pokemons as well as mega or evolved pokemon

If you didnt check umbreon and glaceon yet you can check them on pokembeach

Glaceon and umbreon have alot of potential just like jolteon

Umbreon can be used as drawpower also and discarding cards that you dont need

You can get heavy amount of damage on megas with glaceon without KOing glaceon and finish the opponents mega with umbreon to take 4 total prize cards if you manage to ko a mega you are really good to go 2 prize cards wont be a big deal since you are preventing all damage from basics as well as evolved pokemon

yes! I am super excited about the new umbreon. He is in my top 5 favorite so as soon as I saw that on poke beach I was thrilled. Also excited about the new Alakazam. Another one of my favorites.

yes! I am super excited about the new umbreon. He is in my top 5 favorite so as soon as I saw that on poke beach I was thrilled. Also excited about the new Alakazam. Another one of my favorites.

Alakazam i will use them as bats :P 3-4 lines + devolution play can do lots of damage lol

are you saying keldeo-ex rush-in is making a comeback?

If you mean reprint then no

I was just giving an idea for using max elixir

Archived