Need some trade advice!

DreadArceus

As you may know Shiftry can be going so should i trade my 4x shiftry that i bought yesterday for my new deck i made yesterday i woke up and this news that its going people have spammed millions of coins i just wanted to try the deck out and now its going :(

Wait a few days for the announcement. Stalk the News and Announcements section, and when/if Shiftry gets perma-banned from all formats, drop your Shiftry cards ASAP.

Wait a few days for the announcement. Stalk the News and Announcements section, and when/if Shiftry gets perma-banned from all formats, drop your Shiftry cards ASAP.

thanks for the information guru

why is it going ? what is happening ? i  didn't check anything !

The devs decided that Shiftry is ruining the game, so they are removing the Unlimited format. (From the information I'm getting, it's only going to be playable in Friend Battles)

The information they've provided so far it's kinda confusing. They said that they're removing Unlimited from VS (and leaving it only for friend battles as semnic pointed out), but they also said that HGSS cards will still be playable in VS.

What's that supposed to mean exactly hasn't been revealed yet. The only thing we know for certain is that Shiftry and LTC will be gone from VS from good, one way or the other.

The information they've provided so far it's kinda confusing. They said that their removing Unlimited from VS (and leaving it only for friend battles as semnic pointed out), but they also said that HGSS cards will still be playable in VS.

What's that supposed to mean exactly hasn't been revealed yet. The only thing we know for certain is that Shiftry and LTC will be gone from VS from good, one way or the other.

Why they need to remove LTC is beyond me. Nobody wants to drag out a game, as the timer could very well be against them.

There is better ideas to end with Shiftry without having to be removed from the game.

The 1st I had was: not being possible to have more than 1 type of banned card in each deck. That means Shiftry or LTC but not both. Together it was a never endless deck. If one or the other at least there's a possibility against Shiftry. I won against it because of not more draws. Unfortunately the less times of course.

Also, not being allowed to play certain cards with other ones, which means  NxD Shiftry and Giant forest not in the same deck. NxD Shiftry and LTC not in the same deck. Maybe not LTC and VS Seeker in same deck. And all that kind of combinations.

Also could be not allowed to have more than 1 copy of the banned cards in each deck. That means only 1 Shiftry, not 4, and/or only 1 LTC (which could still make it standard playable depending on the previous conditions I told). That's a little bit more awkward but still could work.

Sure it's still more options to make the Unlimited a place to stay and enjoy with the older cards but seems to me that just ban it's the easy way for Pokémon to clean the place.

Sorry for the reflections when this probably should go in Game feedback or a Suggestions forum but, I never found where to write all this thoughts.

Archived