[GAME] Versus Mode - The Mighty Mind Challenge cannot be completed

Saimiro

Are you actually doing damage? The placement of damage counters (Golbat's/Crobat's ability, etc) and special conditions doesn't count as dealing damage.

Are you actually doing damage? The placement of damage counters (Golbat's/Crobat's ability, etc) and special conditions doesn't count as dealing damage.

Placing damage counters (even by ability) does count toward daily challenges.

Are you trying to progress in Trainer Challenge mode and you've leveled up to where you can't do that anymore?

Placing damage counters (even by ability) does count toward daily challenges.

Are you trying to progress in Trainer Challenge mode and you've leveled up to where you can't do that anymore?

Oh, really? I was under the impression it didn't as mine never advanced whenever I did it.

Oh, really? I was under the impression it didn't as mine never advanced whenever I did it.

Last time i played Gourgiest XY for a psychic challenge, it worked fine.  And that was the special 3000 damage challenge last month.

That's probably it. Look at the Challenges screen and notice the little icons next to the Challenge. They match the game modes. If the Trainer Challenge icon is dark, then you can't get credit for that Challenge in that mode.

Archived