Constant Crashing when trying to battle NPCs

Cloud557

I'm trying to get stars on all the NPCs, so I go to battle Rika in the City Championship and the game crashes without loading her as my selection. It only happens with Rika during the City Championship on Hard, I just tried loading up a battle with a different NPC (Tyson) in Gold on easy, and he loads just fine, but Rika crashes my game every time.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that didn't help so please don't suggest that. I've also tried launching from the Refresher, and though that loads the game faster, it doesn't help the crashing. Is there anything I haven't tried yet that can fix this issue, or am I stuck not battling her because of this issue?

EDIT: I've also just tested it, and I can battle ALL of the other NPC's in the City Championship on Hard without any problems, but just SELECTING Rika crashes the game instantly. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm trying to get stars on all the NPCs, so I go to battle Rika in the City Championship and the game crashes without loading her as my selection. It only happens with Rika during the City Championship on Hard, I just tried loading up a battle with a different NPC (Tyson) in Gold on easy, and he loads just fine, but Rika crashes my game every time.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that didn't help so please don't suggest that. I've also tried launching from the Refresher, and though that loads the game faster, it doesn't help the crashing. Is there anything I haven't tried yet that can fix this issue, or am I stuck not battling her because of this issue?

EDIT: I've also just tested it, and I can battle ALL of the other NPC's in the City Championship on Hard without any problems, but just SELECTING Rika crashes the game instantly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Have you tried updating your video drivers? That appears to solve the problem. Try that, and if it doesn't work, you should probably send a support ticket.

Archived