3 Muscle Band XY 121

Energy - 17

4 Strong Energy FFI 104
4 Lightning Energy XY 135
4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130
5 Fighting Energy BLW 110

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Pretty simple. Took two of my favorite cards (Chomp/Jolteon) and decided (for better or for worse) that they need to be a team haha. We all know what Garchomp can do to EX cards so no need to explain. This new Jolteon is a blast to play with. Anything I can do to upset the night march kids is a plus in my book. Having the ability to battle compress DCEs and electric energy allows me to feed Jolteon while he chills on the bench. Octillery has been my go to over Shaymin for a couple of months now. This is not a finished deck as I am still play testing with it but it is pretty smooth right now. I would love any feedback to make it better.

looks good.

might consider a separate build that is more prepared for item lock  (jirachi promo, wally, ++lysandre) but I guess you can't live in constant fear of one set of decks.

would mega-manectric be a better companion for jolteon? although garchomp would be good in the mirror match.

looks good.

might consider a separate build that is more prepared for item lock  (jirachi promo, wally, ++lysandre) but I guess you can't live in constant fear of one set of decks.

would mega-manectric be a better companion for jolteon? although garchomp would be good in the mirror match.

Good call. I could def slip a jirachi in. And I have Jolteon in my Manectric deck as well and he is a great fit in there as well. Probably better than being paired with Garchomp but oh well haha. I will def play around with this deck some more and see about jirachi and wally. thanks for the advice!

I saw on the public trading today jolteon-ex was offered for 10 generations packs.  ha ha, no thanks, I'll wait.

he seems like the pyroar to regices suicune/sigilph, and interesting card for sure.  I would think he would be awesome in the man-ice builds that are doing so well these days in standard.

17 energy cards are too much IMO

Also both Garchomp and Jolteon have free retreat so I wouldn't bother with Floating stone. Maybe a switch instead to get rid of Sleep.

Hawlucha would fit really nicely here and maybe adding a fighting stadium as well to help out your fighting types.
Finally I would remove the Prof Birch and add one more Sycamore and one Judge to disrupt your opponent's hand.

Archived