Prize Cards - Ranked Match

HsOsok

Says you receive prize cards, but I can't find them. Anyone know how? I look at my collection but I don't know what I had before and what I just won.

I think it should show you them as soon as you earn them. Opinions?

You have to get all six prize cards to win the match, but there are no cards you get out of winning a game

Silly me. Thank you for your answer. There needs to be a way to acquire cards/boosters.

they plan to implement a way of gaining new cards soon. Theres a "coming soon" section in the shop that says Gem Shop under it, so thats probably it. Probably lets you convert Tokens into gems and use them as in-game currency for buying cards and improving trades.

Do you get anything from winning matches, like tokens? I ask this because I just won a match and now have an extra token and was wondering where it came from.

You get tokens from winning ranked matches.

I doubt you'll be able to convert tokens into gems as gems a slated to be purchased with real money. Might be able to convert gems into tokens though.

Why on earth would you want to convert gems into tokens? Tokens are absolutely worthless other than buying unnoticeable accesories for your pointless pokemon.com avatar. The only logical use for them would buying cards/boosters in the future, either with the tokens themselves or by converting them to gems.

If people are willing to spend money to save time collecting tokens in order to get avatar items it would be silly not to let them. That said yeah I agree, they're useless. Anyway as I've said before it's rather unlikely you will be able earn any signifigant number of cards by collecting tokens. The existing business model just conflicts with that idea. You can keep your fingers crossed but don't get your hopes up if you don't want to be disapointed. :-/

Archived