[CARD] Togekiss-EX (BREAKpoint #83) - When the Mighty Wind attack is used, Energy is not attached to the chosen Pokémon

Lenorebunny

I was just in a VS battle in Expanded mode, and a few times I used Togekiss-EX's attack Mighty Wind: "20 damage, You may attach an energy card from your hand to one of your benched Pokemon". Each time I used this attack, I chose an energy (fairy and double colorless at different times) and then chose the benched Pokemon to attach it to. However, as my turn ended and the opponent's turn began, the energy had not attached from my hand to the Pokemon I chose. I have had this card in my collection for a while, but just now built a deck with it (I had reason to use Fairy after trading for the gorgeous new Full Art M-Gardevoir) so I did not notice this bug until now. Hope to see this fixed in the next update!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lenorebunny!

Were you attempting to attach that Energy to a Pokémon with the Safeguard Ability by any chance? Safeguard states: Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to this Pokémon by Pokémon-EX.

If that isn't the case, we would appreciate if you could save the game log from the next match where you experience this and submit that to us via support ticket. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Archived