darkrai-ex FA BP

doanvanhieu

Since people are offering them for 5 RS / 6 BP each in public and those offers are still not accepted, sorry to disappoint you but this won't happen :)

Darkrai fa from bp is like 4-5 22 ros for one is just bad and makes you look like a scammer  :angry:

I think he means 22 ROS for all 3, not each, which makes him no different than you.

I think he means 22 ROS for all 3, not each, which makes him no different than you.

Oh, well even if so i dont think its worth 22 ros its not a huge scam but still a little off 

Darkrai fa from bp is like 4-5 22 ros for one is just bad and makes you look like a scammer  :angry:

Lets not throw ugly accusations. Some people legitimately don't know the true value of their cards. He probably thought that they really were worth that much when he made this post. He might have gotten away with that price when BP came out, but not anymore. I traded mine for 10 BP, and this was back when BP was worth 1,75 RS. I basically traded my FA Darkrai for 17,5 RS. He was just kinda late to the party xd

Lets not throw ugly accusations. Some people legitimately don't know the true value of their cards. He probably thought that they really were worth that much when he made this post. He might have gotten away with that price when BP came out, but not anymore. I traded mine for 10 BP, and this was back when BP was worth 1,75 RS. I basically traded my FA Darkrai for 17,5 RS. He was just kinda late to the party xd

Ya ik im just saying thought theres alot of scammer son ptcgo dont need anymore

Archived