Mob plz close this

heresh

I need 3 sets in total. I can pay 10 rs for 3 sets.

I might be wrong but I think that you're going a bit low for the set. I payed about that much (maybe a tad bit more) for the ones I bought, but I bought them almost immediatly after BP came out. With tevenant's rise in popularity, it's price has spiked. Right now the market value for the set would be around 5-6 RS. 

You might still find someone who makes you a lower offer, but for 3 you might have a bit of a hard time.

I might be wrong but I think that you're going a bit low for the set. I payed about that much (maybe a tad bit more) for the ones I bought, but I bought them almost immediatly after BP came out. With tevenant's rise in popularity, it's price has spiked. Right now the market value for the set would be around 5-6 RS.

You might still find someone who makes you a lower offer, but for 3 you might have a bit of a hard time.

Though trev break rises in popularity, the value of bp packs and cards drops drastically.... 1 bp was worth at least 2 rs the first day it came out, and now it's worth like 0.7 rs?

Though trev break rises in popularity, the value of bp packs and cards drops drastically.... 1 bp was worth at least 2 rs the first day it came out, and now it's worth like 0.7 rs?

Well, yeah. The same happens every time a new expansion is released. BP was worth 2 packs for about 2-3 days, and then it started dropping. It stayed at 1,75, 1,25 and 1 for about a week each, and now it dropped to 0,8 or so. You can probably expect it not to drop too much more.

I'm guessing Generations will be an exception to this pattern due to it's low availability, but in general all new expansions are worth gold the first couple of days and then drop, staying high (over 1) for 2-3 weeks and then drop below 1.

Card prices tend to drop as well. I'm not gonna give you the Economics 101 talk, but it's basically all Supply and Demand. 

At the begining the supply of both packs and cards is low, so the prices for both are high. As the packs become more common the price for both tend to drop, but cards that are in very high demand (such as in Trevenant's case) the price raises instead. If you look at the prices of the other BP cards, they've seen a drop in their price in general. Trev is one of the few that is on the rise due to high demand.

I think you should probably try to buy these cards from a trading company. When you are auctioning a high price card you have more room to bargain because of the sheer cost of the card, but for 3 sets of Trev XY  and Trev BREAK you'll probably get the best possible price from companies. If you do, by any chance, find a good bargain in the public trade, by all means go ahead and take it. It's very unlikely though, public trade offers tend to be terribly overpriced (although not always).

Archived