Trading Commons/Uncommons/Rares/ACE SPEC's *Everything MUST Go!*

MaSkullzOnFire

For the EX clearance thread, please click on this link: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/38809-the-goodbye-thread-ex-cards-going-for-cheap/

As I am leaving it is time to start trading away my Commons, Uncommons and Rare cards and so, without further ado, here are the deals:

• 20 Commons/Uncommons for 1 pack! (Either B&W or BREAK).
  • 5 Rares* for 1 pack! (Either B&W or BREAK).
  • ACE SPEC's for 2 packs! (Either B&W or BREAK).

*excludes ACE SPEC cards, EX cards and Secret Rare** cards.

**should you see any Secret Rare cards tagged for trade in my binder, please let me know so I can un-tag it.

Thanks! Also, i need this card (reverse) :

-Elixir Max x4

-Puzzle Time x4

-Muscle Band x1

-Figh Stadium x3

-Dark Patch x2

Do you have anything? If you want, send me offer 

Thanks! Also, i need this card (reverse) :

-Elixir Max x4

-Puzzle Time x4

-Muscle Band x1

-Figh Stadium x3

-Dark Patch x2

Do you have anything? If you want, send me offer 

I'm sorry, my friend, but what I have in reverse holo is very limited. I have all of those in outrageous numbers normally.

Hey man, I would like to possibly get your bulk commons, basic energies(preferably COL, XD JK), and maybe uncommons so If you could PM me if you are ever online that would be great!

For the EX clearance thread, please click on this link: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/38809-the-goodbye-thread-ex-cards-going-for-cheap/

As I am leaving it is time to start trading away my Commons, Uncommons and Rare cards and so, without further ado, here are the deals:

• 20 Commons/Uncommons for 1 pack! (Either B&W or BREAK).
  • 5 Rares* for 1 pack! (Either B&W or BREAK).
  • ACE SPEC's for 2 packs! (Either B&W or BREAK).

*excludes ACE SPEC cards, EX cards and Secret Rare** cards.

**should you see any Secret Rare cards tagged for trade in my binder, please let me know so I can un-tag it.

I'm extremely interested, do you think you could send me a friend request. Thanks. 

Just to let everyone know that today is the last day to get the offer! After today the offer will be gone so if you would still like to trade then send offers now.

Archived