Trading SR Ultra Ball for full set of Generation foil Energy

o0w0o

Gonna be a tough trade..not that it's not worth it, but finding someone that has it..being the packs aren't in full circulation.. Anyhow GL

Oh thanks for your reply. 

Maybe i need to try again months later :)

I have the full set of foil gen energies and it took a day

I'm not interested in this trade but wanted to point out that people have the set you are asking for...

• 2 weeks later...

you mean the 10 differents energy once?

or each energy 9 times?

She asks for 10 foil cards of each of 9 types of energy = 90 cards.

She asks for 10 foil cards of each of 9 types of energy = 90 cards.

Thanks for your explanation. :) 

I'm still looking for these energies if anyone is willing to trade a Ultra ball SR.  

Thanks for your explanation. :)

I'm still looking for these energies if anyone is willing to trade a Ultra ball SR.  

Hi there!

Just noticed your thread today.  I'm happy to make this trade with you if you like and if you're still looking for the trade.  If i understand correctly, it would be my energies for your SR Ultra Ball, correct?  If so, then no problem at all.  Please send me a friend request in game and then when I get on PTCGO I can send your trade request over.

Kind Regards,

Des

Trade completed. Mod please close this thread.  :)

Hey, we never traded!  lol  I posted 6 hours after your post above where you said you were still looking to do this trade, what happened?  I was going to say, I was going to throw in a Shaymin EX as well to be kind, or some other kind of nice bonus as a nice gesture for making this trade.  I just don't understand how you post this weeks ago, and then when you post yesterday saying you are still looking for this trade, and then I reply next and say I'll make the trade with you, and then I see you've already completed it but no other posters, lol.

Ok, have a good one then, I was just trying to help you out.  If you are ever looking for Victini Sleeves or anything you can let me know, but now I'm not sure about trading with you going forward, lol.  Just even a post back to me on here explaining what was up or something would have been nice.  I remember seeing you online about just over 9 hours ago and you were reading my reply to you, so wasn't sure what happened since then.

Oh well, lol.  Have a good one, and GL with everything going forward,

Hey, we never traded!  lol  I posted 6 hours after your post above where you said you were still looking to do this trade, what happened?  I was going to say, I was going to throw in a Shaymin EX as well to be kind, or some other kind of nice bonus as a nice gesture for making this trade.  I just don't understand how you post this weeks ago, and then when you post yesterday saying you are still looking for this trade, and then I reply next and say I'll make the trade with you, and then I see you've already completed it but no other posters, lol.

Ok, have a good one then, I was just trying to help you out.  If you are ever looking for Victini Sleeves or anything you can let me know, but now I'm not sure about trading with you going forward, lol.  Just even a post back to me on here explaining what was up or something would have been nice.  I remember seeing you online about just over 9 hours ago and you were reading my reply to you, so wasn't sure what happened since then.

Oh well, lol.  Have a good one, and GL with everything going forward,

There was another guy sent an offer to me in game directly and i thought it was you!

(I just did not notice the name.) 

I am greatly appreciated your offer but i do not have any UB to trade at this moment. 

But sure, i will find you directly if we need anything expensive next time  :P

Archived