seminc

The Guru Cave is closing its doors. Apply for Guru candidacy today!

seminc

Ill be new guru :o

You have been added to the candidates.

fr33land

I thought that Einstein came up with relativity to explain the impossibility of catching up with light.  Presumably, if you are travelling at the speed of light, when you turn on your headlights you should see a stationary electromagnetic wave, because the light will be propagating from the source at the same speed as you travel, so newtonian physics would posit that it should appear at rest relative to the observer travelling at the same speed.

I always thought that the cornerstone of special relativity was that no matter how fast you travel you will always measure the speed of light the same, so in this case, the light from your headlights will still travel away from you at the speed of light despite the fact that you are travelling at 300000 km/s or 18750 miles/s for any americans.

• Upvote 1

seminc

I thought that Einstein came up with relativity to explain the impossibility of catching up with light.  Presumably, if you are travelling at the speed of light, when you turn on your headlights you should see a stationary electromagnetic wave, because the light will be propagating from the source at the same speed as you travel, so newtonian physics would posit that it should appear at rest relative to the observer travelling at the same speed.

I always thought that the cornerstone of special relativity was that no matter how fast you travel you will always measure the speed of light the same, so in this case, the light from your headlights will still travel away from you at the speed of light despite the fact that you are travelling at 300000 km/s or 18750 miles/s for any americans.

I had forgotten all about this question xD.

seminc

Be on the lookout for something new, coming to the In Game Item Exchange forum! More details soon...

Edited by seminc

iyado166

@ the guru, sorry for my ignorance but are these rares or uncommons?

[table]

1 x AZ [/td] 0.33 0.5

2 x Lysandre 0.33 0.5
1 x Hex Maniac 0.33 0.5
1 x Target Whistle0.33 0.5
1x Megaphone 0.33 0.5
1 x Switch 0.33 0.5
1 x Float stone 0.5 [/table]

iyado166

Be on the lookout for something new, coming to the In Game Item Exchange forum! More details soon...

Oh , what is it, i am very curious now

iyado166

Oh , what is it, i am very curious now

Best of luck

seminc

Best of luck

Thanks iyado!

Hate to burden you with yet another price list xD

• Upvote 1

iyado166

Thanks iyado!

Hate to burden you with yet another price list xD

exactly what was bothering me, but that is all :)

seminc

exactly what was bothering me, but that is all :)

lol I'll try and make them easy to understand xD.
  • Upvote 1