a gallade deck

Xensor

this is a deck for a friend on the game who asked for help about making a psychic deck.

so i created it for him and posting it here so he can use it.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 15

1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
2 Cresselia BKT 70
2 Gallade-EX ROS 34
1 Munna PHF 39
1 Musharna NXD 59
2 Ralts BKT 68
2 Kirlia BKT 69
2 Gallade PLS 61
2 Wobbuffet BKT 67

Trainer Cards - 31

2 Energy Retrieval BLW 92
2 Potion BCR 132
2 Professor's Letter XY 123
2 Switch ROS 91
3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
3 VS Seeker PHF 109
2 Shauna XY 127
2 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
2 Lysandre AOR 78
2 Hex Maniac AOR 75
2 Tierno KSS 39
2 Weakness Policy PRC 142
2 Muscle Band XY 121

Energy - 14

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
10 Psychic Energy Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Just an advice: if you want more consistancy, never use 1-1 or 2-2, at the very least use 3-3 of lines you wanna use, other than that, this deck seems to clunky and "all around the place" ...

I don't see the point of throwing just 2 gallade-ex and no mega since it should be the main attacker here, and Mega Gallade is usually played with Bats or other damage spreading pokemon, and if he's not your ace can yo uat least explain how this deck "might" work ?

Just an advice: if you want more consistancy, never use 1-1 or 2-2, at the very least use 3-3 of lines you wanna use, other than that, this deck seems to clunky and "all around the place" ...

I don't see the point of throwing just 2 gallade-ex and no mega since it should be the main attacker here, and Mega Gallade is usually played with Bats or other damage spreading pokemon, and if he's not your ace can yo uat least explain how this deck "might" work ?

the guy i made this for didnt have much in psychic. he had gallade-ex and no megas. he did pretty good tho. he beaten the challenge in 2 games.

this wasn't for a serious deck tho. it was just a quick deck for challenge. idk what all he added tho after copying it.

the guy i made this for didnt have much in psychic. he had gallade-ex and no megas. he did pretty good tho. he beaten the challenge in 2 games.

this wasn't for a serious deck tho. it was just a quick deck for challenge. idk what all he added tho after copying it.

Oh, so justa quick chellenge deck u whipped up ? ok then, as long as it did its job !

Archived