Whay tournament close?

KingMilos1999

What I would really like is 100 ticket tournaments, now that would be insane! :o

the queues for that tho... To warrant having 100 ticket tournaments they would have to have, like 32-player tournaments...

1st Place = 14 standard packs

= 8 random packs

2nd place = 8 standard packs

= 8 random packs

3-4 = 6 standard packs

= 4 random packs

5-8 = 4 standard packs

= 4 random packs

9-16 = 4 standard packs

= 2 Random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

17-32 = 2 Standard packs

= 2 random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

Of course there would be an imbalance in the rewards structure (I mean, 100 tickets for 4 packs/2 chests?)

So, then there would be a tournament for the losers (losers bracket)

1st = 12/6

2nd = 8/6

3-4 = 6/6

5-8 = 4/4

9-16 = 2/2/4

This would be in addition to the packs won with the first bracket prizes.

the queues for that tho... To warrant having 100 ticket tournaments they would have to have, like 32-player tournaments...

= 8 random packs

= 8 random packs

3-4 = 6 standard packs

= 4 random packs

5-8 = 4 standard packs

= 4 random packs

9-16 = 4 standard packs

= 2 Random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

17-32 = 2 Standard packs

= 2 random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

Of course there would be an imbalance in the rewards structure (I mean, 100 tickets for 4 packs/2 chests?)

1st = 12/6

2nd = 8/6

3-4 = 6/6

5-8 = 4/4

9-16 = 2/2/4

I would love to have a big tournament with a loser's bracket. 100 tickets though... I don't know man, I consider myself to be a bit of a gambler, but even for me that's too much risk xd

I'd be cool to see something like a 12 ticket entry tournament with a 16 or 32 people bracket, with a loser's bracket included to make things more interesting.

= 8 random packs

= 8 random packs

3-4 = 6 standard packs

= 4 random packs

5-8 = 4 standard packs

= 4 random packs

9-16 = 4 standard packs

= 2 Random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

17-32 = 2 Standard packs

= 2 random packs

= 2 Tournament chests

1st = 12/6

2nd = 8/6

3-4 = 6/6

5-8 = 4/4

9-16 = 2/2/4

I would love to have a big tournament with a loser's bracket. 100 tickets though... I don't know man, I consider myself to be a bit of a gambler, but even for me that's too much risk xd

I'd be cool to see something like a 12 ticket entry tournament with a 16 or 32 people bracket, with a loser's bracket included to make things more interesting.

Thing is...how many experienced players have that many tickets? I mean some people[with 100+ tickets] like myself and srsrox are waiting for unlimited tourneys to be back, some people just don't like tourneys, some people do not have the experience(people who plat A LOT but really have no idea how the game works), and some people[large traders usually] who have been playing the game along time and who have never really played much but only to get tokens for trades, and they would get them from the few games they played and just from the daily login bonus, and lastly, from personnel experience, returning players. I remember when I would play a lot more but there was no tournaments, and i saved up a good 600+ tickets during that time and some people probably left the game during that time and they would come back their loads of tickets.

And 1 more thing is that not a bunch of people would have time for a 32 man tournament, it would probably last a full weekend, but that is another point for another paragraph! 

Anyway that probably made NO sense but that is how it was in my mind! :P

Also I think if they had these it would be once in a year(at a random time) and you could get HGSS-the newest pack and/or cards, like first place in a 32 man tournament gets a tradable FA N or SR MP or foil HGSS DCE or something like that(don't see why not cause of how few people would win). Anyway, to quote LegendofZapdos, "This is just my two cents, not that it matters any!" :D

Did not check this for typos so if you could do that in your quote that would be a darling move of u.

Thing is...how many experienced players have that many tickets? I mean some people[with 100+ tickets] like myself and srsrox are waiting for unlimited tourneys to be back, some people just don't like tourneys, some people do not have the experience(people who plat A LOT but really have no idea how the game works), and some people[large traders usually] who have been playing the game along time and who have never really played much but only to get tokens for trades, and they would get them from the few games they played and just from the daily login bonus, and lastly, from personnel experience, returning players. I remember when I would play a lot more but there was no tournaments, and i saved up a good 600+ tickets during that time and some people probably left the game during that time and they would come back their loads of tickets.

And 1 more thing is that not a bunch of people would have time for a 32 man tournament, it would probably last a full weekend, but that is another point for another paragraph! 

Anyway that probably made NO sense but that is how it was in my mind! :P

Also I think if they had these it would be once in a year(at a random time) and you could get HGSS-the newest pack and/or cards, like first place in a 32 man tournament gets a tradable FA N or SR MP or foil HGSS DCE or something like that(don't see why not cause of how few people would win). Anyway, to quote LegendofZapdos, "This is just my two cents, not that it matters any!" :D

Did not check this for typos so if you could do that in your quote that would be a darling move of u.

I myself have 200+ tickets, but still fail to see the efficiency of a 100 Ticket Tournament, aside from your point (SR MP/DCE foil/FA N). If that were to happen, I would like a playset of Beach for 1st (and no packs). That honestly would be fine for a 64 ticket tournament.

The real technicalities would lie in the servers ability to host multiple large tournaments at once. The amount of linked games continuing simultaneously could have a negative effect on the server efficiency...

Don't quote me on this tho, I'm just taking a wild guess xD

I myself have 200+ tickets, but still fail to see the efficiency of a 100 Ticket Tournament, aside from your point (SR MP/DCE foil/FA N). If that were to happen, I would like a playset of Beach for 1st (and no packs). That honestly would be fine for a 64 ticket tournament.

The real technicalities would lie in the servers ability to host multiple large tournaments at once. The amount of linked games continuing simultaneously could have a negative effect on the server efficiency...

Don't quote me on this tho, I'm just taking a wild guess xD

True, and it was just a fun idea of mine, and now that I see it, 64 would be even better. :P

100 ticket tournamnet could work just as the regular one is. Only diffrence is in prizes-instead of 4 packs for 1st place make it like 50 packs or FA N and FA Juniper. Something along those lines.

Same 8 people tournamnets, just bigger and better prizes.

Just my 2 cents ^______^

Archived