[PC] Bug crazy in one match

Restred

Hello pokemon support.

First,im a brazilian player and and I've been reporting two issues of the game tcgo : 

• Who appeared in a tournament today, where I was unable to make a move and consequently missed this same tournament

• The second is on the official game support ( it is noteworthy that the very last time I reported the same mistake and nothing has changed so far ) . When I go on the official support site of the game to report a problem ,comes up the message :

" We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable . Please refresh the page and try again .

If this error continues , please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below .

08d67d88-8a47-449c - 901D - dffe8a1c3b1b
Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser . "

So I can show the problem in the first case , I need the help of moderating as the second case, I took print the situation but I can not attach it to this forum .

Já aconteceu comigo tb. Aliás ultimamente temos muitos bugs sempre após cada atualização de cartas.

Meu jogo tá dando crash toda hora no qual fico impossibilitado de realizar minhas jogadas e só volta fechando o game.

Archived