Good News, Everybody! (Generations Info)

Chromakey

Hey folks, just wanted to let you all know that Generations packs are possible to get as the "random" booster pack reward from tournaments. I just got one!

how do we buy em? and where at?

i think we should be able to in the shop.

All the "special" expansions like double crisis and dragon's vault that were sold via blisters never showed up in the store, only with codes. I think it's the same with generations

All the "special" expansions like double crisis and dragon's vault that were sold via blisters never showed up in the store, only with codes. I think it's the same with generations

yea i guess. but atleast back then tho they had more to give. it seems like i would have to buy more then 1 just to get a decent amount of packs tho.

if i want it to buy inside the store of TCGO we can't ? only by wining the tournaments? what an awfull new

ikr and to pay 13 for 2 packs 1 pin and a promo. no thanks. i can pay that much for 4 packs.

I see more bad news than good news in here, I can't remember the last time I got anything other than 2 tourney tix from one of those.. yay, what an epic disappointment this expansion is

Also, to all the people saying this is bad news, at least you can get tradable packs of Generations in Tournaments! Better than the deal we THOUGHT we were getting (plus having them as the daily bonus means they'll be in Challenges too). Time to start grinding those dailies again xD.

I see more bad news than good news in here, I can't remember the last time I got anything other than 2 tourney tix from one of those.. yay, what an epic disappointment this expansion is

He's talking about the random pack you get from 3rd place in a Tournament...

Does this mean you actually CAN'T get them if you do better and end up in 1st or 2nd place?

He's talking about the random pack you get from 3rd place in a Tournament...

Does this mean you actually CAN'T get them if you do better and end up in 1st or 2nd place?

unless they make specific Generations Tournaments that give you generations packs for each place, then no.

I haven't played tourneys yet with the new hot patch, would anyone mind filling me in on the rewards schematic?

You can get them currently if you finish top 4 (win round 1 of the ticket tournaments) since all rewards for these spots get a random booster pack (also 1/2 BP packs if you win the finals/come second).  Also I am disappointed with the generations since its such a massive set yet, its nearly unobtainable currently with only the mew bundle, and challenges/tournaments where you *may* get one of these packs

You can get them currently if you finish top 4 (win round 1 of the ticket tournaments) since all rewards for these spots get a random booster pack (also 1/2 BP packs if you win the finals/come second). Also I am disappointed with the generations since its such a massive set yet, its nearly unobtainable currently with only the mew bundle, and challenges/tournaments where you *may* get one of these packs

is 1st still 2 BP/1 random?

EDIT: fixed formatting

I has a Question, Do random packs go from HGSS all the way to the current set? 

No only the standard expansion packs (xy-onward) are given out, before the rotation in august it was possible to get a BW era pack, but now that is no longer the case

No only the standard expansion packs (xy-onward) are given out, before the rotation in august it was possible to get a BW era pack, but now that is no longer the case

Ah ok thanks man

Generations packs are rare to get from tourneys but they can be obtained as the random pack in 3rd-4th prize, 2nd place prize and 1st place price.

I got just one after playing 8 tourneys (got it in second place prize together with the standard BP prize).

Generations packs are rare to get from tourneys but they can be obtained as the random pack in 3rd-4th prize, 2nd place prize and 1st place price.

I got just one after playing 8 tourneys (got it in second place prize together with the standard BP prize).

Noice drop man :o

Archived