Sign in to follow this  
JambALamb

Mythical Mew expansion TCGO update?

JambALamb

The new mythical mew box was released today the 22/2/16 featuring the new evolutions booster packs, but as of yet I cannot see any sign of PTCGO being updated.

Does anyone know when the new expansion will be updated onto PTCGO????

kitgon

still nothing know about this, more topics than just this one... and mods are to scared to react on the players when it will be online....

Cubchoo103

They still havnt updated?? Has the game been down at all today, WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Lol

kitgon

They still havnt updated?? Has the game been down at all today, WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Lol

no game was not down,they are doing a hot fix aka they will implement everything while the servers are running

AbsolutelyEevee

They said they are taking tournaments down, and it should be added once it goes back up. Maybe it'll take a few more hours :(

Cubchoo103

no game was not down,they are doing a hot fix aka they will implement everything while the servers are running

Didn't realize they could do that, nice!

• Upvote 1

kfallah

I remember my client updated a few days ago and it mentioned in the notes that codes of products containing Generations Boosters can be redeemed on their release dates. I've tried redeeming my codes for the Mew Mythical Pokemon Collection but it just comes up with the date it releases and doesn't allow me to redeem.

I have noticed that the date on the log in screen welcome message seems to be stuck on 02/20/2016. I assume that is the issue preventing people redeeming the codes.

Edited by kfallah
  • Upvote 1

JambALamb

KFALLAH -I am having same problem hopefully will update at some point

Sign in to follow this